REDUCDE $ - 6 Radelec Radon Monitors for Sale

Re posting with reduced price. No longer offering radon services due to time demands of family illnesses.

Made an additional $60,000 in sales over 3 years with one man shop. Started with 3 monitors (2 chambers & tamper monitor for each). After rewriting the Initial Buyer Confirmation of Inspection Email to include sales language from an email marketing seminar, I needed to buy 3 more monitors to keep up with demand. I also didn’t need to sell buyers on radon over the phone. While not typical, my best week was 7 tests over 7 days.

Bought this style of monitor because I can place them anywhere I need to without needing an outlet and the cost to add additional kits if I wanted to expand is minimal. I’m in a market without regulation, but have always kept records and complied with the EPA regulations. The software prompts for needed field blanks, spikes & calibration.

Equipment:

• 6 monitor sets, each include:
    • Tamper Resistant Box (6 total)
    • 2 E-perm Chambers (13 total, including field blank)
    • Tamper Monitor
      • (6 total) 3 will hold 1 record each and 3 will hold 2 inspections each
  • Additional E-perm Chamber to deploy field blanks
  • 14 electrets of various charges ready for field use
  • Electret Reader with case (out of calibration, $135 is cost to recalibrate)
  • Latest version of the Windows Software can be purchased for $200 (so you’ll have full support with license)
  • Manuals
  • Initial Buyer Confirmation of Inspection Email (resulted in increased demand)
  • Current cost new $4,405 (not including all electrets or software)
  • Asking $990 plus shipping & insurance costs (US only)
    20230614_172150

Hello John, I’m interested. Please contact me whenever you get the chance. Thanks!

Hi Julian,

They are available. I just tried looking up shipping & insurance costs and I’ll have to take it to UPS to find out the total. Probably because of dropping the price, I’ve been contacted a couple of other people. Whoever the buyer is, I’m looking for payment via check. As soon as the check clears, the equipment pictured will be shipped with $1000 insurance coverage. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
John

John,

Thanks for the info. Will you be able to accept Venmo or Zelle for faster payment?

Hi Julian,

I’d prefer a check. I also have a couple of other folks interested and will be getting the shipping costs on Tuesday, since I have an all day inspection tomorrow. Let me know what you think.

Thanks again,
John

John,

Sounds good. I can only do Venmo or Zelle at the moment. Thank you.

Hi Julian,
Thanks for letting me know. Someone else has agreed to buy the equipment via check. I’ll let you know if it doesn’t work out.

John

Equipment is sold.

1 Like