Republicans win.

Correct.

I personally have no problem with the subject matter, but IMO threads that go south such as this one did should be moved because it reflects badly on the association as a whole.

You’re call Nick.

Reminder to Republicans: If the people wanted the House and Senate to work and cooperate with Obama, they’d have voted in Democrats. Obstruct him at every opportunity. And stop spending.

Nick posts in the NFE all the time. That was always a ruse.

And if there were a political issue such as licensing at issue, this would be the place. This, unfortunately, is nothing more than a political thread. Move it to the NFE.

Does government overtaxing and overspending affect our home inspection businesses? I think so. More than home inspection licensing. Anyway, Republicans won. Now act like winners and start repealing legislation. For every piece of legislation you pass, repeal 150 laws.

Every bill should be one page. No more pork no more 10,000 page BS. No more “pass it so we can find out what’s in it” stupidity.

The republicans may have won, but the American public are the real winners.

Main stream media is about out of business. Fox news, a cable show, had ratings higher than all of the other media outlets combined; times two.

“…and the truth will set you free”.

Here is more:

Get rid of common core. Time to get back to reading, writing, math, history, all subjects that can be understood by 5th graders. Teach life; not junk. Fill young minds with history, proper English, how to service your car and your home, economics, etc.

What ever the people vote for in the states, should be law. Federal judges should not have the power to override what the majority of people vote for.

Term limits in congress, and the supreme court.

Permanent, balanced budget.

Build, and maintain, a strong military.

Amen…

Thanks Gary ,

I have always said we should have never taken the wooden spoon out of Grandmas hands .

I’m going to say the last good President was Reagan. Period. Well, I would say, the last great President.

The last Bush was ok, Clinton gets credit for what the republicans did otherwise he would be as unpopular as Obama now. And Obama well, I’m not even going to say anything about him. I get irritable even talking about Obama.

Personally, I hope and pray we get another small government, old fashioned conservative articulate candidate like Reagan to run, but I’m afraid it will never happen again. The problem with most politicians is that they don’t really believe what they supposedly stand for. That’s why they wind up all over the place.

Actually, though, the problem with Obama is that he really does believe what he stands for and it’s all wrong.

Videos about how the American public is stupid by one of the writers of the AHCA came out this week. Why didn’t they come out earlier? This person called us stupid, but in actuality, this MIT grad was directing his commends to the democrats, who all voted for health care. All republicans voted it down.

So, it must be the democrats themselves, who are stupid. You can spin this anyway you want. It would have been simpler to put poor people into Medicare, have the American people and heath care companies volunteer, or donate monies to that cause.

But that is too simple. There is too much arrogance in our government.