Republicans win.

Freebies ha I never got s-it free. You know nothing. I was told if I made a donation I would have a type of insurance. The piece of sh-t I gave my money two donated around 10% I was lead to believe my whole donation was going to the cause. What the f-ck do you know b-tch?

IU’d love to meet your fat sorry a ss face to face too smeday. See how mouthy you are then. Pus-y.

LOL you brag ,and threaten . and you say key board tough guys . Just hilarious

I do not threaten you have always been a loud mouth little internet b-tch with no balls and I know you would not say nothing to my face. EVER.

LOL Don’t Know me very well then

Feeling froggy then leap bi-ch

I’ll send you the address anytime you grow a pair and want to prove.

I’m old with and have a bad foot and knee and would still love for your sorry a ss to show up.

Hell call it an inspection class. i’ll teach you a lesson for sure. Then you can write it off as well.

Meeker you need to calm down a tad you been ranting for a while . Remember what happen to another ranter?

Nope and I don’t care either. When you want to prove what a bada ss you are come on down and prove it.

Just think you could be a Nachi hero… The one to finally shut me up…Yeah right in your dreams.

You make no sense . what is your problem? Or you want someone to take a poke at you so you can ride the easy train of a law suit to stay out of attics

I promise and STATE HERE FOR ALL TO SEE any InterNACHI member here that wants to try me I will not press any charges nor call the cops nor file a lawsuit. What I do promise Is i Will happily open a great big ole can of Whoop A s s and get a great deal of satisfaction out of shutting up one of you mouthy little pukes for once.

I do not need ANYONE to solve my problems or defend me and anyone that has a problem with me I INVITE you to bring it to me face to face like Men used to do.

Now what???

Sour grapes from Waynes world. :roll::roll:

And you do?

This is why we cannot have nice things.

I have just renewed my membership and post like this one has turned makes me wonder why or at least why I clicked on the post.

Politics has always been a hot topic, but certain no reason to turn it personal: it certainly is not with a politician. NOTHING will change in American Politics until the AMERICAN PUBLIC recognize that when Politicians and Special interest groups are willing to spend MILLIONS of $ for a Public service job, IT ISN’T ABOUT PUBLIC SERVICE.

Obama promised change … well for everyone who voted for or against him, we certainly got change: 17 trillion in debt and going deeper each and every day, a medical plan that was suppose to be the answer only to provide less coverage and spirally out of control premiums. The only REAL reason this was done was to bring millions more on to the public handout roll and get them to vote Democrat. I love and have fought for my Country, but Politicians sure make it hard.

I could go on, but then I recognized I was just ranting without regard to having an impact on change.

Signed A Veteran.

Your right and I am sorry, I for one will try to abstain from this . Just it gets under your skin once and awhile . We tend to forget thanks for the reminder.

Charles writes:

Agreed.

Republicans are in charge now… stop the spending. Americans just don’t believe that you can bankrupt the USA. You can.

Republican Governor Brownback got re-elected here in Kansas. He is the one who signed the Kansas HI laws out of play. I bet the KAR will not try to get HI laws in again.

Gary Farnsworth, CMI-----2016! I’m writing you in, Gary! :smiley:

This thread should be in the NFE section.

Nick doesn’t post in NFE.
It’s his thread and he’s the boss here.

I’ll move it if you want me to. I think politics are really important to us as we are all businessmen and women. Politics is what ultimately affects legislation and legislation affects all of us.

Religion is the opposite. A personal matter.