Russel Kirk What's Up ?

Originally Posted By: gsutterfield
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Russel

I guess I'll be the first to bite ![icon_sad.gif](upload://nMBtKsE7kuDHGvTX96IWpBt1rTb.gif) ![icon_sad.gif](upload://nMBtKsE7kuDHGvTX96IWpBt1rTb.gif) ![icon_sad.gif](upload://nMBtKsE7kuDHGvTX96IWpBt1rTb.gif) ![icon_sad.gif](upload://nMBtKsE7kuDHGvTX96IWpBt1rTb.gif) ![icon_sad.gif](upload://nMBtKsE7kuDHGvTX96IWpBt1rTb.gif) ![icon_sad.gif](upload://nMBtKsE7kuDHGvTX96IWpBt1rTb.gif)

What's with all the Emoticons ? Are you trying to win a prize for the most post If so you have a ways to go yet You have 1110 , unless you've added more since I started this as I type very slow , JMYERS has 1889

Just curious as I have tagged various topics which come up on my e-mail when new messages appear and all I see is your Emoticon

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

I must agree. Wazzup Russel? Are you trying to move topics back to the top of the board?

No, I know. You're out of Cuervo. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Originally Posted By: gsutterfield

Blaine

Maybe he is hooked on EMOTICONS ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif) ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif) ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif) ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif) ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif) ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif) ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif) ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif) ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif) ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif) ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif) ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif) ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif) ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif) ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif)

ETC. ETC. ETC.

Originally Posted By: dvalley

Russels’ had one too many.

He was asking for his fifteen minutes of fame on http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?p=19610#19610

Well, He finally got it.![](upload://dWMJihcl2Xt9tW15cZLivKWRmDK.gif)

Russel,
Your Christmas drinking has obviously started today, ehh? Have one for me.

--
David Valley
MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

ALLridht Davviddd,

Now Ime rllly pished at youu. whereshh didd youu get thaatttttt kartune of me tommmoorrrow moorniinnngg????? THish HInnienken ssutuff is shewere guudd...Oh thit, it isshhinnt tommerow yett. naver mined ![eusa_shhh.gif](upload://mX1mo8qJZmqjpAoekG5Vaq3uYN4.gif)