Seeking permission to post e-mail exchange

Roy,

Not for nothing, because I know you like to bust my chops, but…

Can you understand Nathan’s last post and what it has to do with granting permission to post those e-mails.

You seem like a stand-up guy. Pleasant to speak with. been in business for a while. Street smart.

You tell me…

Why is Nathan ducking the request? He was the oone who made the threat of legal consequences. he was the one who wanted the e-mails posted. Now he says I have no authority. No authority to do what?

He can refuse to grant the requested waiver, but I have stated that by posting on his own, he therefore grants the waiver automatically.

Yet, he posts nothing. For days now. He hides, snipes, you name it.

I can’t speak for Bushart, Larson, Keilson, or any other… I have granted Thornberry’s challenge, and have nothing to hide.

Why is he avoiding this? What is he afraid of?

Nick has stated that he protected a number of us from lawsuits at great personal expense. What else is going on here?

I don’t know Joe !
I ain’t a mind reader.
He has every right to take the Fifth if he wants.
Doesn’t he ?

My experience tells me that sometimes it is better to shut up rather than open ones mouth.

Maybe he feels a little cornered, but I doubt it.

On this topic …“Seeking permission to post e-mail exchange”.
That is a private exchange between two individuals .
I don’t think I would want it because it breaches trust.

Roy,

You are likely correct, but it’s like taking the 5th after demanding someone ask you a question!

Cornered? Perhaps out-foxed by his own ego.

I get the feeling he never expected me to grant his wish. Now he doesn’t quite know how to handle the mess he has created for himself.

Duck, dodge and jive and a snipe thrown it for good measure.:roll:

I used to think you were clever.

Now I just know you are afraid.

Most everyone has got your number Nate.

Enjoy.

What does any of that mumbo jumbo have to do with you going back on your word to post the emails? Joe is willing to do it for you since you are too bust posting and trying to divert from this issue.

Come on Nate, be a man.:shock:

Jim

(http://www.trustyourinspector.org/)

Seriously Roy ??

You are much smarter than that. I know you like to joke around and goof off, but seriously, you know what is up.

Nathan asked for said emails to be posted, Joe is all ready to let Nathan do it, or Joe will do it. Joe just asks for 1 simple request, to be given a waiver to any law suit. Pretty simple, even you or anyone would ask the same.

Lets do it and see the truth here.

Jim

Let Your Clients Know, You Do NOT Sell There Private Information

So what you are saying Is that Nathan bluffed Joe called and now Nathan won’t show his cards . Correct ?

Even in Vegas … Its Joe’s pot !

Nope not at all. Nathan ASKED for it, now Joe is willing to oblige and Nathan is now evading. Nathan also said he himself would post them, and a also now evading.

Roy there is no spin on this one bud, Nate asked for it, and even said he will post them, and when his bluff gets called he turns away and runs.

Jim

I figure that sooner or later you guys would get to him.
Persistence breaks down resistance.
I told him months ago to let it go .
What in the hell could be in those messages that would be so damaging ?

To add to your sayings add, “The Truth Will Prevail”

Who knows, but apparently the truth will be proven about a whole bunch of stuff. Inquire ring minds want to know.

Jim

We Do Not Sell Our Clients Private Information

I suspect they reveal much about the character of the parties involved.

All you have to ask is - Who’s hiding?

OK, I’ll play Mike… Who’s Hiding? …Oh shucks that’s too easy, It’s Nathan LOL

Jim

We Do Not Sell Our Client Information

Words of wisdom to some…

Walk down the street, say you’re a licensed cosmetologist when you know you are not.
Proclaim that you’ve never been fined for practicing cosmetology without a license.
All the while knowing that you cannot be fined until you are caught practicing cosmetology.

A hypothetical but interesting premise nevertheless.

Huh? wouldn’t that be some type of fraud or something? at a bare minimum that would be very deceptive and misleading advertising. that would be like me telling people I am a board certified attorney and advertising as such.

Would they be legal or ethical just because I have not practiced yet?

Jim

Ask Nathan, after you ask him why he’s so afraid to let the truth be revealed.

Hmmm, imagine a vendor & his selling of 90 day warranties/insurance(wink wink) in states he’s not licensed to do so.

Although, I could be wrong. :neutral:

Perhaps … but then, some say he claims to the authorities that he does not “sell” them, but “gives them away”. This would be kinda true … if he were not “giving them away” in exchange for personal information about home owners.

But then … like the blue font says … he has to get caught in the act.

I can see why someone would threaten to sue if it ever got out. If I were the guy, I would publish them myself but ONLY after heavily editing out such incriminating information.

Hey…

This is just a hypothetical situation.
Those exact words were never spoken by anyone, by the way

Please do keep up with the efforts to obtain your waiver and post the emails you have mentioned. There are many consumers reading this board who would like to see them. It will undoubtedly end the questions as to who is or is not telling the truth regarding this subject. Although the emails might provide the definitive proof I, no doubt along with many others reading these threads, can already deduce the truth just from the lack of these emails already being posted. As had been said by others here there is nothing to fear in the truth unless the truth displays opposite of what has been claimed.