Seeking permission to post e-mail exchange

Nate?

Do I have your permission to post our e-mail exchange? Yes or no.

Will you post them?

Sheep? I have never once showed you that kind of disrespect…my comment was true concern. If you aren’t happy here why stay? I am very big on privacy and go so far as refusing to share a clients phone number with a potential client searching for references.Call me sheep just because you disagree with me. . I’d expect that from Larson or Bushart but I truly thought you above that crap.

It would appear nathan is a chickensh:t liar.

big surprise----NOT

Nathan,

Don’t know what you are lying about with regard to the diner. You just about **** your pants, and I walked out with Nick in front of me. You were a distant 3rd. No one was laughing, especially you.

Once again, you are just lying. That’s okay, though. When I had the courtesy to leave your “presentation” over the absolute bull**** you were spewing with regard to liability, it was Nick who insisted I go back in and confront you.

No one objected to the exchange, and you reminded me that folks came to see you and wanted me to stop interrupting.

Your presentation was hardly dynamic, which was probably why Nick wanted me to liven things up.

Mike Crowe was great. Nick was fantastic. You were pretty sad.

Sure, there were a handful of inspectors who spoke to you after your shpeel, but remember that I stayed until the very end before Nick and I were leaving for a bite to eat. I saw the whole thing. There were many more inspectors who did not speak to you after the presentation, as opposed to those who did.

You can claim whatever you want here, but you and I know the truth.

How can you sleep at night knowing the truth and pretending things happened knowing they never did?

As to making myself look stupid… that never happened either. I had as many inspectors speaking to me after the event as you did, which were about five. Five for me, five for you, and the rest were gone.

Puffery is your strongest talent… Too bad the takes you weave are not close to accurate. But everyone knows it.

Just like your booth at AC. Folks I know who were in attendance told me there may have been tumbleweeds blowing past, as no one really visited you. Those who did, were there for a very short time. A virtual ghost town.

Pathetic, really.

Here, I’ll help you.

"Seeking permission to post e-mail exchange"

YES

NO

Nathan is a master of illusion.

He never answers the question and tries to divert the audience’s attention.

• He does not have the courage of his convictions.
  • He may be afraid of the content of said e-mails
  • Once exposed, he can only TRY and deny, when the world will be faced with fact, not spin.
  • It’s a lose-lose for him
  • He knows it.

He must hide behind threats of lawsuits in an attempt to control the distribution of documented exchanges and information. I am professional and respectful of Nathan’s warnings. I have no reason to doubt his ability and willingness to sue. As such, I seek a simple waiver.

I have also offered to allow him to post the e-mails in their entirety, under the condition that once he does so, the waiver is in effect; he holds me harmless from that point forward.

Nathan reminds everyone how smart and shrewd he is, and has repeatedly stated that he has attorneys working for him. Any prudent individual would insist on the same things I am insisting on. This apparently does not bode well with Mr.Nathan Thornberry.

There is no boogy man, nor monster in the closet. There is only an handful of e-mails that will either prove that I am telling the truth, or that he is. I am willing to show them to the world, and have stated as much. Where is Nathan?

Still weaving tales of ca-ca. Nothing new there.

Is there a shred of credibility remaining?

I disssagree Jim, He is Crooked for sure, But you are wrong, He is also Stupid.!!!

Jim

Post the emails as you promised Nathan…Are you a man or a chicken shi/t. YOU asked for it, now is your chance. Do it or you proved once again all on your own that you are a liar.

Jim

OK George, I am man enough to Apologize to you. I was just going by your comments as they led me to believe you were simply following the garbage that Nick and Nathan spew and some here follow it like it is gospel.

Like you I have my reasons for being here as well. Like the awesome education, marketing material, and until a few months ago I believed in the integrity NACHI was carrying, now not so much. But still some great people here and many good friends and still the education is the best.

Please accept my apologies George.

Thanks

Jim

OK I guess a Thank You is in order for that.

I Thank You.

Jim

Accepted.

Cool, if you were here or even do visit the Wash, DC area I will take you to some of my sons restaurants (They Rock, Cool Places) and wine and dine you my friend.:cool:

Jim

Same offer if you ever wind up in the ATX area!

From a previous post.

While Nathan picks and chooses which post he will snipe from at will, and despite this matter being discussed in several posts and forums, with regard to an answer to my question on permission…

the silence from Nathan is DEAFENING.

No surprise at all, actually.

Joe… you sir are obsessed!

I don’t expect to ever see the emails in question.

Nathan demands they be posted but will not agree to Joe’s terms.

Think that through folks.

When you are done thinking you will know everything you to about one P. Nathan Thornberry.

Or perhaps Nate and his groupies could offer an explanation as to why nate is not making it happen.

Now a word from our sponsor.

Feeling Down ? Depressed ?
Want to choke the hell out of people that keep posting ridiculous crap on MB’s.
Well ! You are not alone ! There are plenty more like yourself.
Join our happy family at the Chattahoochee Mental hospital in the beautiful panhandle of Florida.
Chattahoochee State Hospital is a hospital and mental institution in Chattahoochee, Florida. Established in 1876, it wasn’t until 2013 when Florida’s only state mental institution started accepting disgruntled Home Inspectors and Vendors.
Please drop by ! We would love to have you as a guest.

This is a paid advertisement by the National Association of Psychiatric Providers
Treat you once ! Treat you again !

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStLrr4k19K2t1Bg-OFJEfq2d9XotxgQQ5-EB81J0yvpOUmajcE0A

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgJfNtfyStlEE5nOl6zwBCyMw0HtsDh5aJWc1CkkOwDWPcae6e