Shutdown will stall home loans for thousands

Wrong again Mike.

I was against the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld Iraq war from day one.
Please remind me how much treasure & blood that war cost us.
Then remind me who you voted to re-elect in 2004.
Then lecture me more about waste.

Nuff said about that.

I was in the Air Force & worked for Boeing and for General Electric on military projects. I know first hand of the waste that goes on. I am not for it.

IMO Part D was a huge mistake because it wasn’t paid for. There are many, literally thousands of BS programs that should be eliminated, but closing the Government isn’t the answer.

Oh, and tell me, how many tea bagger Republicans voted yea on a bill to pay Government workers ------- for not working?

Idiots shut it down making demands of smaller government yet, they are government. F***ing hypocrites.

I’ll give you that one but that’s it. :wink:

Bush is guilty too. He gave away the first 750 billion of money (that wasn’t his to give away) to his Wall Street buddies. That isn’t capitalism (Michael Moore, pay attention here)… that’s crony capitalism.

I protested alongside my Occupy Wall Street friends, even though I’m in or very close to being in the 1% that they are mistakenly directing their anger toward. The protesters are correct, but their enemy is their government, not the rich who got rich by working hard.

Your not talking about these rich, that work so hard & produce so much, are you Nick?

You can Monday morning quarter back the Iraq war all you want but that does not change the fact that most of the players on both sides of the aisle were all for dealing with Hussein.

If you hadn’t noticed, its an absolute mess there now that we have pulled out.

I don’t know what the right answer was but doing nothing and letting the UN sanctions be continually violated was not it.

Every congress that has has experienced a shut down has back paid the government workers. Rest assured you would be complaining abut the Tea Party if they had not done so as well. Your hate for them is misguided. You say you are against government waste. Well they are teh only game in town. Live with it.

What’s sad is that some of them are applying for state unemployment when they never paid into that insurance system.

We have been under the forced reductions of the Sequester for many months now and thought the leftist promises terrible things, they haven’t happened.

And now not only does Obama and Reid want those sequester funds fully restored they are out their crowing about the deficit reductions that the sequester is responsible for. He wants it both ways with a blank check to boot.

Who else but the Tea party is saying anything approaching fiscal conservatism?

It sure isn’t the democrats or the RINOS, they love big government.:shock:

TARP was wrong no matter the president and Bush, Mc Cain and

http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/Profiles/President/US/Barack_Obama/Views/TARP/

were on board.

Nick is right. Those banks should have failed and been trashed so well run banks could thrive. That’s capitalism.

What we got instead was crony capitalism.

Only the Tea Party. Same party that voted against spending money to trespass on other people’s homelands 1/2 way around the world. The Tea Party is the best and I’m proud to be a member. Debt and wounds… not our thing.

The Tea Party gets it.

The leftist/statists are so busy demonizing the Koch brothers and the tea party they are will to send this country down the tubes.

Obama is no leftist when it comes to war. He is a worse war criminal than Stalin, Truman, and Hitler put together.

FDR was a leftist and a war monger. Not that he had a choice.:wink:

Wow,

you guy’s keep on telling each other fairy-tales in your lame attempts to legitimize the Tea Party, whom it appears are on the verge of bring down the Republican Party.

You do realize that if the Republican Party fails & loses the House, regardless of your views, there will be only one party calling the shots, again.

This is reality.

FDR, like Bush 41, correctly came to the aid of a smaller, invaded country. In Bush 41’s case that invaded country was Kuwait.

You’re talking to the wrong person Kevin. I just don’t see too much difference between Democrats and Republicans. Both parties are big on spending, big on borrowing, and big on trespassing on other people’s homelands.

I’m Tea Party all the way. Debt and body bags… not our thing.

The Republican party has become the Democrat lite party.

It needs to change or die.

The house is quite secure from my view here. :wink:

Yep. Both love their drones they built using money they borrowed from our children… so they can murder other people’s children in far away lands.

I have no problem with Bush 41 or the Kuwait war. I actually like 41.

As to FDR, we were attacked.

Agreed.

Those were the good ol’ days when invaders who crossed into sovereign countries where driven out and obliterated. Maybe if Iran gets a nuke, the world can get back to that thinking. It’s good thinking.

Now there’s a contradiction if I’ve ever seen one.

We shall see how it’s all going to play out.

I seem to recall that the 9/11 invaders were trained in Afghanistan and sponsored by Saudi money.

Yep. How’s that invasion of Saudi Arabia going?