So true it is of a generation past

Good one Joe

Wow Joe, and to think I always thought my dad was rough on us.

I think my sister was under the belief that between 8 and 10 PM that the phone was there only for her.

5 Likes

The good old days of spraying DDT.

We could here the spray truck coming and would make a run for the house, but many times we weren’t fast enough.

3 Likes

some just followed the truck because they lked the smell…

I wonder if any of those are still alive today???

1 Like

Northern Maine, they used to spray that on the potatoe crops, fill the sprayers from the rivers, pond, or any place they had water spilling that crap all over the ground,
Remember it too well. And even then we were saying that this can’t be good.

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Had to look that one up, Marcel. I don’t remember it.

It took a bionic plumber to fix Farah’s faucets…

3 Likes

And, then, there was Mr. Ed:

2 Likes

As a child my dad would make us English Muffin pizzas. Just jar sauce and mozzarella on the muffin and bake.
My sisters and I thought he was the greatest chef.

8 Likes

As soon as I saw Charlies Angels I thought of this poster of Farrah.

4 Likes

Probably the first time we all saw nips “legally” without having to raid dad’s Playboys in his sock drawer…or so I was told… :thinking: :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

We still make those, Peter!

I love 'em…yum.

2 Likes

Me too.

2 Likes

I saw Farrah Fawcet once while they were filming Smokey and the Bandit near my home. She was bigger than life on TV, but in person she was very petite.

2 Likes

Was that in the ATL area back in the 70’s?

Yep, mostly Jonesboro & McDonough area but they moved north around the city and suburbia for some scenes.

(A friend of mine’s mother was in the business so we had a little access. She got us little gigs as extras and such)

1 Like