Something to think about before calling it a night

Not to snoop Christopher, but are you into pinball? Pinball is the greatest.

I do like pinball. But that screenshot is from someone else’s phone, in a text that was sent to me. I might add that someone likes to go to Vegas a lot.

2 Likes

Adams Family came out when I was a senior in high school and arcades were still a thing. Man, we pumped some quarters into it, lol. There was a line at the arcade most of the time to play it.

Stock Picture from Google

4 Likes

A house I inspected a few months ago had a game room with pool table, foosball table, air hockey , and six or seven pinball machines. I thought I was at an arcade. It was pretty cool. I’ll try to find some photos later

2 Likes

Senate runoff mail just from today.

4 Likes

34-

1 Like

Since being registered as party non-affiliated I get mailings from all candidates… must have received 25lbs of political recycling. My back of the envelope calculation is that both parties spent hundreds of dollars in a futile attempt to secure my vote, multiply that times the almost 4,000 homes in my little community and soon you’ll have a mountain of waste. :poop:

1 Like

3 Likes

Were you the little one at 6 years old, Larry?

LOL!.. …

2 Likes

s

1 Like

:nauseated_face: :pray: :leafy_green:

:rofl:

1000th post for this thread.

3 Likes

3 Likes

:1234:

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

Walker’s loss extends tough cycle for Trump, Republicans :money_with_wings: :football:

Walker’s loss continues what many in the GOP have described as a disappointing midterm cycle for them and for former President Donald Trump.