Stop calling it "inflation." Instead, call it what it really is

When you understand why Trump threw those demeaning, offensive tweets and comments, you’ve begun to understand the corruption he dealt with in the government. And no, he wasn’t enriched, it’s common knowledge how much of his fortune he lost. It blows my mind how clueless most of us are. That’s why we’re in this situation. You will not see the full level of corruption and immorality that is present, but all will be stunned upon reveal.

2 Likes

Put it all together, look at the facts, watch who’s involved. You can feel something is wrong with society. It’s hard for the average person to see the plans of the corrupt ruling class. You can’t watch MSM. Alternative news sources can lead you in the right direction.

3 Likes

How about instead of overthrowing anything, we make it as close to impossible as possible to not cheat in the first place? Fix the problem and there will be no need to overthrow :thinking:. I do believe a lot of American voters feel that they have been cheated big time. If we loose faith in our voting system then we have more and far worse than Jan6th . We must be able to have faith in our vote count. Look at currency, If all faith was lost in the dollar we would have a catastrophe.

Agree! Democratic politicians are all about “protecting the vote”!
What they really mean is protect the way THEY vote. And protect voter fraud, NOT voter access

There is a simple solution. Results are quicker and fraud is nil. In a nutshell; We are fools.

“Voters make their choices in a booth, with the curtains closed, then place their ballot in an envelope that is then put into a transparent ballot box. They must show photo identification and sign a document, next to their name, to complete the process.”

That’s racist!

1 Like

I know I know. In my opinion, with all the effort to ensure we have maximum opportunity for voter fraud; we could spend the same energy assisting people with ID’s and transportation to the ballot.

"The Precinct Strategy, as explained by Dan Schultz at www.PrecinctStrategy.com, is a great way to restore our Republic by transforming our Party from currently at less than half-strength at the precinct level into a full-strength Get Out The Vote powerhouse–as it should be.

“Make America Great Again!”

I disagree. The federal government only has a few enumerated duties it is allowed to perform. A small handful. Anything else it does, it does illegally. And any money it tries to raise through taxes to fund that illegal activity, is theft. Cheating to hold onto your money that is being stolen by a thief is not wrong. We want cheats to keep the money in the productive economy.

I’m very pleased to announce that, today, the Federal Reserve admitted that I was correct: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/29/fed-rate-hikes-wont-curb-inflation-if-spending-stays-high-paper-says.html

1 Like

This will sound partisan but it’s not. I honestly don’t think there is the economic talent in this administration to correct the course.

Putin correctly agrees with me: Putin: US inflation result of ‘unprecedented’ money-printing | Al Mayadeen English