Supply line identification.

I came across this line in an inspection and was not able to identify what type of material it is. It appears to be what is coming out of the cutoff valves. Does anybody know what type of line this is? Thanks.

It’s PEX, (and by the way, it’s written on the pipe)


Thanks. I figured that was what it was, but I only saw it from these pictures and couldn’t see it written on the pipes.

How did the rest of the plumbing look in the bathroom?

I hear Polka music… :wink:

I only got to see the photo. I’m in a quality assurance department and I just go through the photos and try to match up the reports to make sure everything is correct. So I can’t really tell what the rest of it looked like.

Okay, understood. Just for sh*ts and giggles, what, if anything, did your examination of the photograph reveal (other than your initial question)? Thanks.

I do not believe the fish are biting today.

Jeff, do you consider the flexible tailpiece a defect?

I think I see where you are going with this I see something that has me scratching my head.

I elect to not reply until the OP returns and rejoins the conversation he began.

This is an interesting aspect. How do you ensure quality if you are not able to identify components in the picture? Also Jeffrey has a very good question that I would be interested in hearing your answer for. :roll:

I’m with ya.