What type of piping is this?

Can’t seem to find what type of plumbing this is. Anybody know?

Cross Linked Polyethylene.

Thank you.

Otherwise known a PEX

Looks as if the only type missing in your picture is lead pipe :slight_smile:

I’ve seen a ton of PEX, just hadn’t seen this specific type so wanted to make sure.

Haha, yes. There was copper, iron, PEX and PVC in this house.

You’ve seen a ton of PEX, but didn’t recognize this product as PEX? The crimp rings, the color, the material in general…

The ASTM F877 printed on the pipe in your phototells you what the pipe is.

Seriously, (no insult intended) it pretty obvious what it is… and it’s easily discovered with basic search skills.