Upon successful completion of this 8-hour course, the student shall be able to (a) identify the common defects found during a typical home inspection and (b) develop comments and narratives when writing an inspection report.
The “Defect Recognition and Report Writing” course includes:
- 8 Continuing Education credit hours;
- 18 sections and 237 chapters/slides;
- over 200 pictures;
- 1 quiz;
- a 25-question final exam (drawn from a larger pool);
- instant grading;
- a downloadable, printable Certificate of Completion; and
- accreditations and state approvals.