Texas & TREC Inspectors...

In the event you didn’t receive a recent email from me…here it is:

I wanted to introduce myself, Barry Adair owner of ADAIR INSPECTION, and let you know I collaborate with numerous inspectors in the D/FW market and beyond whenever the need arises for specialized Commercial, EIFS/Stucco, Moisture Analysis, Phase Construction, Infrared Thermography, Manufactured Stone Veneer and numerous other exterior cladding inspections, as well as Log, Geodesic Dome, Monolithic Dome and Subterranean (Earth Shelter) properties or any others you may need assistance with.
In the event you don’t offer these services please don’t miss out on any inspection opportunities or leave money on the table.
Earn while we Learn!
Feel free to call or email any time to discuss further!
If you don’t already know me please thoroughly vet me before engaging in any working relationships or services, any of these past associates will probably talk to you.
No text available.
Best Regards,
BARRY ADAIR
Owner-Professional Inspector-Moisture Analyst-Infrared Thermographer
Commercial-Residential-Construction-EIFS Inspections

TREC Professional Inspector License # 4563
Exterior Design Institute: EIFS-MA TX # 39
Texas Infrared: Level I Certified Thermographer
National Association of Commercial Building Inspectors™ Member ID 12011-14TX
NSPF Certified Pool Inspector CPI™ Operator CPO® # 75-221486
INACHI U.S. Member of the Year 2008
Ellis Hill Association of Realtors® for SupraKEY™ Access

ADAIR INSPECTION
office: 972.487.5634

life is the random lottery of events followed by numerous narrow escapes…accept the good

Yes Barry has a lot to offer with experience and knowledge! He is also fun to ride along with. For you new guys/gals out there that might not be as comfortable as you wish inspecting give Barry a call. You’ll probably be surprised at what you’re missing on inspections.

Way to go Barry! Sound great.

I call Barry any time I have a stucco question, hands down best source out there!