Thanks to FastSite4U.com (for home inspector website design)

I appreciate www.FASTSITE4U.com’s Alicia and Anna’s creativity and speedy responses when designing and editing our website. It made the process seamless and painless.

Thanks again,
Jeff Longaker
INSPECTPRO LLC

4 Likes

Welcome to our forum, Jeff!..enjoy participating. :smiley:

Yep, InterNACHI has some excellent help.

1 Like

Thanks, @jlongaker3. It was a pleasure working with you to get your website up.

1 Like

You must be very proud of your website can you post it here?

??? https://www.home-inspector-pro.com/

Seems to be ripping off SEO from HIP!

Hi, @jjonas. The website we built for @jlongaker3 is actually https://www.inspectprowa.com/.

Different domain, same website, added landing page.

I hit the “service and fees” button and it was dead. Your welcome.

Right. Our clients have domains that they own and control, not us. It’s up to them to decide where those domains point. I believe Jeff is a very new inspector and new client, and he’s putting these things together as we speak, including domains, company emails, updating his InterNACHI profile, etc.

Thanks, @mwilles. Our client is developing his list of inspection services. And that page has been put on hold until he fully develops ancillary services. Our client is also working on writing and posting his inspection report and summary report. For now, his website has some placeholders.

We work with our clients (mostly new CPIs) as they develop their brand and services, and we provide free edits and updates until they’re completely satisfied. Thank you for checking.

We provide our clients full owner-admin access, so that at anytime they can update their own website (or ask us to do it for them). They own and control their domain, website, email, etc.

1 Like

The website looks nice Alisia keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thanks, @mwilles. I really appreciate that coming from you. We are a relatively new company, and we appreciate the kudos.

1 Like

I was skeptical since you were using Weebly but the layout and design looks great.

1 Like

Got to log out for the evening now. @bgromicko1 is taking me out on a dinner date. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

@agromicko1 It did turn out nice, and CPI verification and call us buttons are fully functional.
We were not ripping off anyone, still in the process of setting up.
Fast site 4 U did a great job for us.

1 Like

It did turn out nice, and CPI verification and call us buttons are fully functional.
We were not ripping off anyone, still in the process of setting up.
Fast site 4 U did a great job for us. Have a great weekend!

1 Like