The ESOP ?????

Thanks Doug but this is a Canadian site and it is Canadians we are talking about wanting equal and fair play for all NACHI members .
I guess this is a long winter problem.

So Many lets see Joe Farsett, Mario James Bushart, and .
Do you think if I count all the posts you three have made then they would add up to many? Yeah! Ha! Ha! .

Strange isn’t it Roy; everyone faults me for publishing Joe’s errant email, yet no one had a problem with him calling you up and berating you and trying to get at me through you, even though you had nothing to do with the whole matter. NOTHING. Yes Mario and James, Michael, Joe and all other baffoons on the ESOP including Nick are ethically challenged.

Back stabbers and hypocrites.

To be perfectly honest, Ive had you and Roy on ignore for many months now. I only checked just now because I figured you would have something to say. You deserve an answer. I am embarrassed FOR you and your childish behavior. I had some respect for both of you once but after I saw the way you guys used to gang up on someone and follow them from thread to thread just to get your infantile jollies that changed. You guys have been right square in the middle of almost every $hit fest that has started on here since you became members. If you weren’t in one, you started one. As far as all the help you say you have given. I do not see it. Some help yes, but often it came out of left field and sideways and often in the form of a slap to those who may not have the experience you both have. Frankly I could care less if both of you left. Nachi would be better off, the BB would be free from your soap opera. You screwed up, but are not man enough to admit it and move on. It shows a lack of character or at least a willingness to put it on hold. No amount of whining or conniving will change what you did. It does not matter if you had 4 hours or 4 months the outcome would have been the same. There was no need to debate or prolong the decision. There was no gray area, You did it, you refused to cooperate, got defiant, belligerent and then and since you continue to make a fool and an *** out of yourself in every post. I don’t need to watch, don’t intend to watch. An adult can admit it when they are wrong. You were wrong. Since then you tried to garner support for youself and got some at first from loyal friends. But you continued to rant and rave and make wild eyed 'conspiracy" accusations so much so that now even your early supporters are running away. Nick even offered to reinstate you; You were rude and continued to rave on. You are your own worst enemy. I do not wish you any ill will. I thought one day you would come to your senses but apparently it is more important to you to be “wounded” or wronged. Those are my observations, others may see it differently. I don’t care. Have a good life. Give yourself another greenie.

People do not want to hear the truth so they want to shoot the messenger
It comes from Shakespear ( no one wants to hear the truth)
shoot the messenger that brings him the bad tidings
The ESOP should be disbanded Immediately

The advice “Don’t shoot the messenger” was first expressed by Shakespeare in Henry IV, part 2 (1598)citation needed] and in Antony and Cleopatra[1]](Shooting the messenger - Wikipedia) (1606-07). Prior to that, a related sentiment was expressed in Antigone by Sophocles as “No one loves the messenger who brings bad news.”[1]](Sophocles (c. 496–406 B.C.) - Collection at Bartleby.com).
An analogy of the phrase can come from the breaching of an invisible code of conduct in war, where a commanding officer was expected to receive and send back emissaries or diplomatic envoys sent by the enemy unharmed. During the early Warring States period of China, the concept of chivalry and virtue prevented the executions of messengers sent by opposing sides.
%between%

I would love some to show where this story started James B I think

No one loves the messenger who brings bad news."[1]](Sophocles (c. 496–406 B.C.) - Collection at Bartleby.com).

Geeeez Doug, this is what happens when someone is blackballed. Most cowards would slink away, but you and yours picked the wrong person to blackball. I am here to stay and I am tired of the lies you help perpetuate because you have no common sense to see right from wrong or speak up about the wrongs instead you keep your head in the sand, after all ignorance is bliss.

The saddest thing of all is how dillusional these two are.

Roy actually believes that new inspectors are somehow deprived of expertise over this. Prove it.

Show me where, in all the threads on this message board, that ANYONE has been deprived of anything. Except for you and your buddy, Ray.

Know what, Roy… if you dont like it, and you cannot change it, then you have another option.

The Ray and Roy show is over. It has whined for years now. It thinks that the Canadian world and that InterNACHI revolves around IT.

Get a clue, guys.

Oh, and for the record… I didnt lodge the actual complaint against Ray. How convenient that you forgot that. It was only AFTER the NACHI President (who has nothing to do with ESOP) demanded the post be retracted that a complaint was filed. And by whom? Mr. Wiley.

And, once again, you are dead WRONG, Roy. Once again, you prove your ignorance. Judges who preside over court cases, even with directed verdicts, do sentencing.

But, I simply used it as a metaphor. I’m sorry… a comparative EXAMPLE of Ray’s behavior.

Who is in favor of starting a separate forum called “The Ray and Roy Show”.

All their posts can automatically be moved there. Like a virtual recycle bin.

And how do you explain as an ESOP member calling up Roy who had nothing to do with my post and berating and screaming and yelling at him?

Come on Joe don’t overlook the fact you haven’t got a clue about ethics because you are above that as an ESOP you do as you wish and what Nick tells ya. How convenient for the ESOP to overlook that matter. Point the blame for your short comings and the other baffoons on your own short comings!

You realize that you are no longer on Doug’s Christmas list don’t you! :shock:
What was that you were saying about support? or was that Roy? :roll:

Too funny! You make me laugh…I really should thank you!

…Sorry I gave up believing in the Tooth fairy when I was five and I for sure know we do not need Kangaroo Court decisions .
Ray is far from the first you have centered out . I received two emails from others who told me you would succeed and are a not nice person who never makes a mistake your attitude is not nice.
This I think is very upsetting for you too have two who will not give in to your selfish vindictive attitude.
Sorry Joe Good wish you luck on the next one in your sights .

But what about all of the people who Roy claims he is “helping”?

Where will they go for “help” if you move Roy’s posts somewhere else?

You know…the many who secretly …;-)…send him emails encouraging him to act like a buffoon? The “secret” people who only exist in his mind? What will happen to them?

I think it’s time to call “The Home” and see if his room is ready.

Thanks James hope to find a post some day where you have a good idea or give some help.

Any time, Roy. Glad to help.

James

Why would an ethics committee member call Roy Cooke and speak to Roy in the manner he did? Given that Roy was not involved, Joe infringed upon the COE, not only as a member, but as an ESOP committee member.

Seems to me justice has not been dispensed equally nor to set standards befitting a so called self regulating organization.

1. Duty to the Profession and InterNACHI

I guess calling Roy Cooke and letting into him should be considered as a breach of rule 3. - engage, act, practice, could be deemed damaging - fellow members - destructive.

Because sometimes the words from a friend go down easier.
Unfortunately Roy thought it more important to defend you from the ESOP than to tell you the truth about your reprehensible actions.

Your lack of justice claims are simply ridiculous. Anyone can call you or anyone else and speak in what ever manner he deems fitting. Your continual spin on the events changes nothing.

If words go down easier from a friend then their would have been no need for Joe F. to use the tone and language he did with Roy. Absolutely none. Further friends don’t call up friends or colleagues and use the tone and language Joe F. did with Roy.

Are you calling Roy a liar? Joe shook up Roy pretty bad over something Joe F. had no business doing in the first place given his so called level of professionalism.

Of course how would you ever know about professionalism when you have never been a member of any other professional association which has bylaws, and proper procedures set up to protect members from the likes you!

So strange how you call this (" reprehensible actions “) and when others have done it you have said nothing .
Sorry But to me that is a (” reprehensible actions "). That seems to say to me you are two faced Chastise one person and say nothing about another who does exactly the same thing.
Shame on Mr. Larson.

You may not be aware that NACHI is not the only association to throw this bum out for unethical behavior.

He belonged to another association that kicked him out for lying about being retired. After getting canned from them, he came to NACHI and used this message board as his means of attacking them with lies, much like he does us now.

Of course, they … (ahem)…violated their “by-laws” and were wrong when they threw his skinny little a$$ out as well. Every Ethics Committee who rejects him is wrong. You know the story.:wink: