The ESOP ?????

Excuse me but Joe phone me at about 8;00 pm and told me to call Raymond and tell him to remove his post or he will be out of NACHI tonight.
Did not sound like he had removed him self from this .
Seeing as how you are speaking for the ESOP I ask now If Ray was wrong and and had of been given a sensible punishment
( like a seven day suspension ) do you think we would be having this discussion .
Do you think NACHI would have not been better of and still have two of thew oldest Canadian still giving all NACHI members great information.
It goes back to the Newbie Inspector is the big looser. Logic did not come into this at all it was just the ESOP showing they have the power and authority and they used it .
Glad for you guys hope it did you ego well !

No I am not whipping a dead Horse I am showing all how poor a job our esop does, did, and I expect, will continue to do.
The ESOP lacks the ability to look at them selves and ask what did we do wrong, and how can we avoid all this in the future.

Yes thats correct. Intimidation at its finest!

Roy,

You know for a fact that Raymond was given every opportunity to remove his offending post. He refused and became belligerent. He’s gone.

What gives you any right to determine what the proper punishment should be. You can give an opinion but that’s it.

Michael

Thanks for the promotion here is the address.

George Luck should be given credit as CFIHI is his baby! I think the numbers are growing too which bodes well for Canadians.

Thanks again.

Michael

I don’t think you like any form of opposing opinion. Especially that which is in contradiction with your own.

WHOOPS can you show me any where that a person does has any support on previous accusations.
Raymond has only been defending him self from his attackers who are gloating on how great they did removing one of the best helpers NACHI has in Canada.
The esop reminds me of Quick draw McGrew he was so fast with his draw he shot him self in the foot before he even got the gun out of the holster .
Well you guys are just as klutzy as Quick draw McGrew.
You shot your self in the foot .
Not one has the courage to admit you goofed BIG TIME. Keep up the good work well worth the chuckles we get

Stop being a moron.

Joe called you to help him get the post removed. He had already demanded it on the thread after it was posted. This was before any committee involvement and while it was still between you, Ray and Joe (the email chain).

Once the official complaint was filed, Joe recused himself. The remainder of the committee read about four or five posts to determine that a violation had happened, that Wand knew he was in violation and had a chance to correct himself, and that Wand intentionally decided not to.

Not much to look at, really.

Since then, Wand has proven to even his close friends (other than you) that it was a sound decision.

Nothing that you do to keep it open is going to change anything, other than to make you look more like an idiot than you already do. Stop it, Roy.

Call someone you like and trust and ask them what they think you should do from this point.

Quite the contray Raymond. I learn from opposing opinions and even change my own at times.:wink:

Okay I admit the ESOP screwed up with me big time! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Michael,

You are an enigma in your own mind. :wink:

And you would be wrong once again.:frowning:

At least my enigmatic mind still functions quite well thank you.:smiley:

Typical of an enigmatic person to be an egomaniac too! :wink:

Thanks James but I do get lots of emails agreeing with my post.
They off course know how vindictive and are not out spoken like me .
They do not want you after them like some on the esop have treated me .
I sure understand why so many no longer post on the NACHI site with people like you leading the attack.
You see James I do not need you or the others and care less about your ability to provide me with much assistance .
fortunately I do not need your help.
Others of course are not so fortunate to have many great educated friends I can call on.
Unfortunately this BB also does not have so many great HIs posting here like they used too.

Just stating he facts Raymond.

Time for me to leave for a while again. Try to enjoy life Raymond. It’s far too short to to get involved in constant feuding.:wink:

Ta Ta

Roy

You should post some of those not so private emails you rec’d from the morons. Its clear given the content of those emails that the ESOP is ethically challenged and two faced.

Why not do us all a favor and join them in their silence. That should really teach us a big lesson, Roy.

There are still many great HI here but they aren’t posting much because some people are going from thread to thread pissing on the wall and making a complete nusance of themselves with their whining and Jr High School antics. I had hoped that everyone would just simply ignore them but if you feed a stray cat or dog it just keeps coming back.

Thanks James but I guess you are not a very observant home Inspector.
I have not been posting help to the NACHI site for a while now.
You see the Esop is doing a fantastic job of removing help to the new inspectors they removed Ray and all his helpful posts and have discouraged me and many others from helping.
You are doing a good job of making sure those who need help are not getting much.
I have where possible sent much information out to those who ask.
I have been looking and can not see where you and the other ESOP have been giving help to the newbies.
This of course could be because you just might not know the answers.
Business is for me way above my best year this year .
Worked today, and four more this week.

Doug if thats the way you feel why do you post, you assist with your posts? Judging by the number of hits and number of people viewing indicates people love to read the banter.