The InterNACHI Narrative Library Commercial Master template for HomeGauge is now available!

The InterNACHI Narrative Library (INL) Commercial Master template is the first of its kind available anywhere!

It is a single, comprehensive template that can be used to create a wide variety of commercial and light industrial templates. From office buildings, warehouses, loading docks, restaurants, and retail, to numbered units like hotels, motels, apartments, and much more, having this powerful tool will vastly reduce the amount of time it takes to develop your own commercial templates. HomeGauge Master Commercial Template – InterNACHI Inspection Narrative Library

3 Likes

Does this come free with HomeGauge desktop software? Like the other commercial templates?

No. I don’t work for HomeGauge. It’s about 2 years of my work. It’s $399. There aren’t any other commercial templates like this anywhere. Most are just titles. If you follow the link you’ll see the entire Global List and everything in it has narratives.

1 Like

This may be your Magnum Opus. Impressive. Thanks Kenton!

1 Like

Cool! Now do Spectora. :slight_smile:

I’m working on it but it’s going to take a while.

Kenton, that’s very impressive and in alphabetical order as well. Yes Sir, I know you’ve been working on this for a long time.

1 Like

Yes, Kenton does some nice stuff! :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you, guys!

2 Likes

I bought this a few weeks ago. I actually bought the Home Inspector Pro version but I am sure it is the same. It is an excellent piece and certainly looks like it was well crafted. I easily took it and melded it into what I had created. I believe Kenton saved me a solid year of content creation and editing.

1 Like