This is the best email I've ever received from any InterNACHI member.

Wow!

Nice.

So in this event, buying the home back would have caused more frustration, vs appeasing them in general. I am sure the cost of the paperwork alone (to buy it back) would have been the general cost spent to make them go away.

Thats my guess anyway. Nice to know the buyback thing worked for him. :slight_smile:

They didn’t want to sell. They unrealistically wanted their older home to magically become new and flawless.

Ive never heard that before :roll::roll:

WOW! Is understatement!

Nick…U DA MAN!!!\:D/\:D/\:D/

I have ALWAYS known that “you’re a class act”:nachi::nachi:

Warmest regards, Frank

Very awesome Nick. That’s definitely a service that no other association can boast about!

Every member should read #6 of http://www.nachi.org/avoiding-lawsuits.htm

good advice

Very generous of you Nick.

Great to see this, although im not suprised. Any home inspector would be a fool not to be a nachi member

Above and beyond.Impressive to say the least!

We have all had “those” clients. I’m having now actually. I’m glad everything worked out. Nick is right, you don’t have to take on every client. What’s saving my a s s is the SOP and inspection agreement—USE THEM!
Of course make sure your reports are clear, consice and to the point.

Proud to be a member

We have all had “those” clients. I’m having now actually. I’m glad everything worked out. Nick is right, you don’t have to take on every client. What’s saving my a s s is the SOP and inspection agreement—USE THEM!
Of course make sure your reports are clear, consice and to the point.

Proud to be a member