This team is unwatchable!

wow Joe, you are brave!

Go Saints!!!

Pete - Get over to tradesports and cover my bet, will you?

Looking like a tough weekend for you so far Joe!

Yeah, it was. But weren’t they just great games? I have the Pats and the Seahawks today.

You have to love Tom Brady. He should be POTUS. I’m still playin’ with House Money and I have Tommy to win the Super Bowl.

I think the Bears are pretenders. I almost brought home my 4 to 1 shot with Seattle against them.

Now, I like NO v. da Bears and Tommy v. Peyton. And you have to understand that I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove Peyton. Love him. Love, love, love him. But he’s no Tommy.

I don’t think the Pats can beat Indy on their turf yet again. New Orleans/Indy Superbowl.

Ben - Get over to tradesports.com and cover my bet. And, if you’re right, I’ll probably take the underdog in that contest.

This has been the best playoff series ever.

I’m not touching these games. I’ve gotten burnt a few times this season. And typically do each and every year on the Superbowl coin toss. Tails never fails. But something tells me that it has to be heads every year. And every year I lose.

who the hell cares about sports
waste of time

rather be working making money

lets focus on real life

I think it’s safe to say that most of country cares, to some degree, about sports. It is possible to make money and enjoy sports at the same time.

as long as you keep you sports in 10 to 20% of what is important to you

70% of america does not have a clue and are still little boys

And … we’re back.

GO PATS!!

awsome games, hopefully this weekend will be as exciting!

Lots of things could be said to be a waste of time.

1. Movies
  2. TV
  3. Punctuation
  4. Fishing
  5. Napping
  6. On and on and on

Just because YOU are not into it, doesn’t make it a waste of time.
All work and no play makes Steve a dull boy.

You Are Right I Work To Much

So True

I Need A Vacation