This team is unwatchable!

Garcia is the toast of the town at the moment. I was never a fan of McNabb’s. He throws so many ground balls, he should be playing first base for the Phils. And he does NOT have a clue how to manage a clock. Of course, neither does Reid. Or, for that manner, very many other professional players. When McNabb went down - on a rather routine play, if you ask me - my first thought was “With any luck, that’s a career-ending injury.”

Garcia has certain mannerisms that I think contribute to the notion that he is gay. Kissing Lito Shepherd’s helmet on the sideline last Sunday did nothing to quell the speculation. Regardless, he’s a terrific field general and can take a shot. Somebody hit him from behind this last game and I thought he would sustain a whiplash injury, his head snapped back so violently. But he bounced back up and continued the march.

The Iggs are a tough ticket despite the astronomical prices. That’s the law of supply and demand. Personally, I like to watch the game on television ALONE. Several games, in fact. I have NFL Sunday Ticket.

For my money, the best coach in the NFL and the best judge of talent and the best clock manager is Jeff Fisher. He is also the COOLEST. And I’m not gay.

Joe, you are “sick indivdual” to hope that McNabb’s career is over after that injury. Sound familiar? Just kidding. I’d be lying if I said that I hope McNabb comes back next year. I could not agree more with your thoughts on him. He’s a good team player, but his performance is about as consistent as the weather in the mid-atlantic region. His health even worse. 3 out of 6 seasons, he’s sustained significant injuries. I say get rid of him as well as Reid. They reached their peak at the Superbowl a few years back.

Big fan of Jeff Fisher. And truly enjoy watching Vince Young do well as a rookie QB. Good for him.

BLG

Jamie, did you say Manning out for the season?? This cant be true, he is my fantasty QB and very much needed for me to win…lol… say it aint so…

Eagle fans have it good, at least they have an 8-6 standing so far. Try being a Lions fan with a 2-12 standing and no hope for the future.

Depends on how you look at it. Would you rather be a fan of a team who stays in the basement all year every year? Or go through a gut wrenching season where, at one point, you think your team, i.e the Eagles, have a shot to do something big and blow it. Year after year!!! Oh, did I mention that I’m a Boston RedSox fan? And a Flyers fan? With the exception of one World Series (Greatest sports moment of my life I might add), I live in perpetual sports disappointment. At least you have the RedWings…

Went through the disappointment year after year when Wayne Fonts was in town. I feel your pain.

Try being a die hard Chicago Cubs fan. We’re used to disappointment.

And a Washington Capitals fan.

Chiefs, Redskins, Bucs. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Need One?

How on EARTH did you manage to become fans of all those teams???

My Dad was in the Cubs system (ancient history) so I grew up with him always rooting for the Cubbies and it wore of on me (like a fungus).

I was born in KC (Chiefs) lived in northern VA for 30 years (Redskins, Capitals) and now live in SW FL (Bucs).

Oh, and by the way…GO GATORS!!!

Geeze, Blaine. You need a support group. Or grief counseling.

How do you feel about Steve Bartram? Safe to say that Bartram is to the Cubs what Buckner is to the Sox? Talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time. ANYONE sitting there would’ve have done the same thing… Poor guy. I thought it was great when Jeb Bush offered him asylum in Florida.

I was hoping the CHEFS would beat SD. No such luck.

I can’t stand the Skins, no offense. Only becuase of Dan Snyder.

Steve Bartman. Bartman was the guy who ‘interfered’ with Cub leftfielder Moises Alou’s ability to catch a pop foul during the LCS. Hardly comparable to Buckner’s muff.

Bartman was widely vilified by Cub fans but clearly he did nothing wrong. BTW, he’s an ND grad, too.

Curse Bartman. I don’t care where he went to school, he is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Every fan should know that you don’t ever, ever touch a fly ball close to the rail when your team is in the field!!

He was a Yankees plant :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Bartman, Bartram… minor details… What Buckner and Bartman have in common is that both were used as scapegoats for their respective team losing. Both incidents took place in Game 6. The Cubs and Sox had game 7 to make amends. Again, anyone sitting in that seat would’ve done the same thing on impulse I would think. I wonder what you could get for that ball on Ebay???

I believe that ball was destroyed in a “remove the curse” ceremony.

Didn’t seem to work, at least so far. :frowning:

Eagles 23 - Dallas 7

THIS … is OUR … country!

Eagles 23 - New York Football Giants 20

THIS … is OUR … country!

Go PATS!

sorry Joe;-)

CJ

Pats and Iggs are both 2 to 1 underdogs on www.tradesports.com and I’m all over both of them. Seattle is a nearly 4 to 1 dog and I’m all over that, too. Only the Ravens won’t be upset this weekend, I feel.

I also just took the Pats at 8 to 1 to win the Super Bowl.