This week's (April 6, 2021) Tuesday Night Auction. Bid now

This week (April 6, 2021) Cozy Coats for Kids Tuesday Night Auction item is being provided by InterNACHI’s Member Marketing Department.

It is two full cases of “Now That You’ve Had a Home Inspection” books. shipped right to your door.

Choose from our national version, Florida version, and Spanish version: www.nachi.org/now

Non-InterNACHI members are welcome to bid.

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends at 9PM MST on Tuesday night.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 9PM MST.
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
  • Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
  • Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
  • Maggie will contact the winner for payment.

Total value approx: $275.

You get to help an award-winning charity as well. And you get your company, your company’s logo, and your company’s contact information listed on the Cozy Coats for Kids Donors page , forever.

Bidding starts now.

Five dollar$.

$25
Mountainside Home Inspections

$29.99 and an ice cold fruity beverage.

$50. Randy@MrHomeInspections.ca

I’ll go seventy five dollars

I’ll bid $90

I’ll bid $100

I’ll take it to $123.00

I’ll go $130.

I’ll do $150!

I bid $160.

1 Like

@rmckay wins! I’ll email you about the next steps.

2 Likes

Congratulations, Randy!

2 Likes

Great prize, my customers love them and a great cause

3 Likes

Congrats! :smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations, Randy. :+1:

3 Likes

Nice Randy!

3 Likes

Congrats Randy!! I was coming after you, didn’t see you slip that last bid in HAHA!

2 Likes

I thought you might slip in a last minute bid, good fun and a great cause!

2 Likes