This week's (August 23, 2022) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids. Bid now!

This week’s (August 23, 2022) Tuesday Night Auction for [Cozy Coats for Kids ]

(https://www.cozycoatsforkids.org/ )is a huge collection of sports cards, very rare foreign stamps, and some inspection books.

Auction items are being provided by Nick Gromicko.

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends around 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of roughly 7PM MST (9PM EST).
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
  • Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
  • Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
  • Maggie will contact the winner for payment.

Total approximate value of this item with shipping: No clue.

I bid five dollar$.

25 bucks on this

The auction ends tonight at 9 PM EST!

@jcrawford8 wins! Thanks for bidding :partying_face: You can make your donation online at Donate Coats for Kids - Donate Online | Donate by Mail

Can you also email your shipping address to Nick at nick@internachi.org?

what how can there be a winner already?

I will bid $30 at 8:36 EST

1 Like

Hi Les, Sorry about that. I’m in a different timezone this week which threw me off. The good news is that you won!

You can make your donation online at Donate Coats for Kids - Donate Online | Donate by Mail

Can you also email your shipping address to Nick at nick@internachi.org?

1 Like

WTG Les !!

1 Like