This week's (December 7, 2021) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids. Bid now

A gold “HO” scale train.

This week (December 7, 2021) Cozy Coats for Kids Tuesday Night Auction item is being provided by www.NickGromicko.com

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends around 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of roughly 7PM MST (9PM EST).
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
  • Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
  • Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
  • Maggie will contact the winner for payment.

Total approximate value of this item with shipping: No clue

1 Like

I bid $5.00.

I’ll bid $20.00

1 Like

@gromicko
What material is it constructed of? Plastic? Brass?

I’m thinking die-cast metal?

1 Like

Knowing would make a huge difference on the bidding value IMO.

Auction ends tomorrow!

I will bid $30.00

I bid $150.00

White metal if my memory serves me well.

I’ll go $200 on the choo-choo train.

Auction ends soon.

I bid $225.00

2 Likes

I can go $250 for the cause.

1 Like

@ruecker wins! :partying_face: I’ll message you about the next step!

2 Likes

Way to go. Ryan, Nice.

2 Likes

I spent so much on that train that I may need to get some coats for my kids from Cozy Coats for Kids. Thanks a lot @ryoung7 .

Just kidding, it is my honor to make my first contribution to such a great charity. The train is just a bonus.

4 Likes

I’m going to make this worth it for you. Email me your shipping address. nick@internachi.org I’m adding something from my personal collection.

3 Likes

It’s a nice locomotive. They sell for $350.00 to $400.00 from my research.
Great addition to anyone’s collection.
I had to go out and hoped the auction would end at 07:00 PM, or we would I would have been game up to $400.00.
Happy for you Ryan.

1 Like

I was just kidding to poke a little fun at Robert. I sincerely appreciate the offer but as Robert said, the train is worth well more than what I paid and I knew that when bidding. And I have been looking forward to the opportunity to make a donation as well. I would feel terrible getting anything more.

1 Like