This week’s (January 25, 2022) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids is a complete, antique silver silverware set. This set isn’t as nice (IMHO) as the PICs depict. It’s an antique, not new.
Cozy Coats for Kids Tuesday Night Auction item is being provided by Nick Gromicko.
- Auction starts now and ends around 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night.
- Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of roughly 7PM MST (9PM EST).
- You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
- Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
- Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
- Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
- Maggie will contact the winner for payment.
Total approximate value of this item with shipping: No clue.
Auction ends soon! Place your bids.
Upon a little research, vintage 60’s to 70’s International Deep Silver (plated) place settings in “original” wooden storage box. Pattern is “Laurel Mist”. There may be some extra value there if you take time to look it up.
I bid $41.00
You can make your donation online at Donate Coats for Kids - Donate Online | Donate by Mail and email your shipping address to email@example.com
I’ll also email you
Tom donated the prize back so that we can auction it again, at a later date, for CCFK. Thanks Tom!
Maybe @bstadther wants to buy it for his 2nd place bid? Would save you from having to re-auction it.
Based on my research, it’s a good buy. You could make some money off it on a resale or piecing it out. I saw many individual pieces going from $5 to $8 dollars as “replacement” pieces. I was trying to up the bidding and won. I have a room full of eBay stuff and just didn’t need to take on this one. Wifey would have beat me over the head with it.
That said, I honored the bid price, donated it and donated the prize back. Another coat for a kid! Hopefully, another from the same prize.