This week's (March 9) $100 Most Helpful Message Board Poster Contest.

Dan Bowers

Keaton

Dan Bowers

Nobody seems to get that… :frowning:

Well, if Charley declined, I will go along with Dan.

Have a good meal on Inachi Dan.

I will and thank you Nick. :slight_smile:

Or even noticed the subliminal messaging that Nick is doing. :neutral:

Mike Larson

Russel Ray

We have a tie (two winners): Charley Bottger and Russell Ray. Congrats gentlemen!

You will each be receiving a check for $100 in the mail this week.

Congrats, gentleman…:slight_smile:

Kudos to both winners.

Well, what a surprise. Thanks to Nick and everyone!

That will come in handy for sending out the first batches of postcards to Realtors and past Clients announcing my Photographic Art venture which, I hope, will allow me to work my way out of home inspections. The knees just are too bad, and although the new insurance I got courtesy of the Affordable Care Act will pay for knee surgery, I’d prefer to keep my original knees, even if they do creak a wee bit.

So I have a lot of marketing to do…

And speaking of marketing, back in 2007 I was creating a lot of materials for iNACHI members and making them accessible online for downloading. Someone recently asked me about those and I couldn’t find them. I think they were on my computer that got eaten by a particularly vicious version of the FBI virus. Even the people who charge $1,000 an hour to get rid of viruses couldn’t get rid of the new version that got me.

It occurred to me a couple of days ago that I might still have much of that material… online, courtesy of my wise old grandmother! Duh! For those wanting access to everything that I had uploaded, go to

http://www.mywiseoldgrandmother.com/inachi2.html

Some of it is out of date, but the basics are there for updating.

Thanks Russel!

Thanks Nick although I have never been one to hold my handout for something I did not work for and I don’t consider answering a few questions as work. I do appreciate the thought from you and my friends that voted for me

You’ve helped many Charley.

Congrats Charley…My (red) hat’s off to you!!!

Both winners this week were deserving.

Go here http://www.nachi.org/forum/f13/weeks-march-16-100-most-helpful-message-board-poster-contest-89667/ to cast your votes for next week’s contest.