This week's (May 16, 2023) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids. 1 ounce gold coin +

The Federal Reserve is debasing our currency!

This week’s (May 16, 2023) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids is a 1 ounce gold coin (Canadian Maple Leaf), a huge stamp collection, a Ukrainian coin, an Indian-head penny, a buffalo nickle, a very old foreign coin, and some inspection books.

Gold coin authenticity verified by Nick on Nick’s Sigma machine. .999 pure.

Read more about storing gold as an inflation hedge: www.nachi.org/wealth

Auction items are being provided by Nick Gromicko .

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends around 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of roughly 7PM MST (9PM EST).
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
  • Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
  • Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
  • Maggie will contact the winner for payment.

Total approximate value of this item with shipping: No clue.

$25.00 :grin:

$200 from here

$300.00 Canadian

$325 from new york

This is America. We don’t accept Canadian for “Legal Tender” here!
IMO, any bids not stated in USD should be ignored!!

Let’s keep this going! $1,500.

The auction ends tonight at 9 PM EST!

Is anyone out there pricing 1 ounce gold Maple Leafs?

1 Like

:grin: :grin:

Hopefully everyone is waiting until the last minute. In the meantime I’ll take it to $1,800

Nope can’t do that anymore

Take it to $1900

Gold dropped almost $30 dollars today to $1993. It fluctuates so much, but still worth the investment. It was at $2040+/- at one time last week. I wouldn’t pay more than $1.9k at this time, but that’s jmho…

I guess it depends on where you’re located. Add premiums over spot, my state charges sales tax 8.1% on precious metals, there’s the charitable deduction, and of course the fact you’re donating to a good cause. I see a lot more value to it than melt value alone.

And you are doing a fantastic job at that Bob. No doubt and I appreciate your diligence in doing so. :+1:

1 Like

Careful with that when you are receiving something in return for your “donation.”

2 Likes

I’ll do $1950

5 Likes

@labstein wins! You can make your donation online at Donate Coats for Kids - Donate Online | Donate by Mail

Please email Nick at nick@internachi.org

WTG Les !!

1 Like