This week's (February 21, 2023) Tuesday Night Auction for charity: 1-ounce pure gold (Canadian Maple Leaf)

This week’s (February 21, 2023) Tuesday Night Auction for Cozy Coats for Kids is a 1-oz gold coin.

It is a Canadian Gold Maple Leaf minted by the Royal Canadian Mint in 2013

This 1-ounce gold coin is pure (.9999). Coin authenticity verified by Nick on Nick’s Sigma machine.

Read more about storing gold as an inflation hedge: www.nachi.org/wealth

Auction items are being provided by Nick Gromicko .

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends around 7PM MST (9PM EST) on Tuesday night.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of roughly 7PM MST (9PM EST).
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to make a donation to the Cozy Coats for Kids charity for the amount they bid.
  • Winner’s company, company logo, and company contact info will be listed/promoted on the Cozy Coats for Kids’ Donors page forever… an added bonus for winning.
  • Inspector Outlet will contact the winner for shipping instructions (shipping included).
  • Maggie will contact the winner for payment.

Total approximate value of this item with shipping: No clue.

Read more about storing gold as an inflation hedge: www.nachi.org/wealth

Auction items are being provided by Nick Gromicko .

1 Like

One hundred dollars ($100)

Two hundred dollars

Hey Nick in one place I see it says a quarter ounce another place it says 1 oz which one is it?

300 dollars

400 dollars

American bidding denomination?

500 American bucks

700 dollars

800 US dollars

Nick … you’re the gold expert; however, are you sure they make coins out of pure (.999) gold? It is incredibly malleable and would not hold its shape or the coin features for long.

(Disregard this question. I found my answer. This is a nice coin.)

$900 dollars

$1000 US Dollars

Let’s do $1500

@blinn wins! I think you know the drill :wink: Donate Coats for Kids - Donate Online | Donate by Mail

Thanks for bidding!

WTG Bob !!!

1 Like

You got this coin for far less than melt price. Incredible buy!

1 Like

You can take that coin to any coin store in North American and walk out with $1,900 cash.

Nick,
I’m curious why internachi donates solely to cozy coats? With the amount of money they get from you guys, they prob don’t need anyone else!.
Just curious why you don’t advocate for other needy causes as well?

We can’t find any other charity that has zero costs, zero labor, and zero overhead. In other words, one where every dollar goes to the needy. Do you know of even one other?