This week's (Oct 11, 2016) Tues Night Auction. Full HIP Reporting Software Package.

No Bid ?

Will add chat time to pick my tiny brain on anything Home Inspection related if interested in my twist on it as we all work different.

My template makes my inspections brainless and will explain why.

$111.11

$121.11

So, you confess. :slight_smile:

No bid only because i’m already using the software, also using the cloud and web hosting. Someone is going to get a hell of a deal on this auction.

If we already own HIP and win the auction, can it instead be used when version 5 is released (which I assume will probably be within the next year since we’re currently at v4.71)? Not trying to nit pick, just thinking it may help get some of the current owners involved in the bidding as well.

PS. Thanks for the awesome donation and your continued involvement with InterNACHI Dominic.

$145.00

Dom.

$150

The HIP 5 upgrade will only be $199 (for the first 6 months it’s out) for those that don’t get it free. So not sure if it makes sense here!

Since **you **confirmed this is for charity, it makes plenty sense as the **value **is higher.

True, bid on!

So then, that’s a YES to Wayne’s query?

Yup, sure thing Ian.

What charity?

This whole “auction” thing began with the money being given to the Charity of your choice… BUT… that little tidbit has not been mentioned since… thus my comment to Dominic.

You are correct JJ.
That’s why I don’t participate anymore.
I like to donate to the st. Jude’s cancer research Children’s Hospital.
I like to give but I like to know where my money is going.

Good man you.
That is also my Charity of choice.
I also wish to know where my ‘dineros’ are headed to.

Also, the REAL concern is… there is NO mention of money going to ANY charity at all…

a México y más allá…Yep!

$160.00

Dom.