Tired of all the BS on this BB?

Dave,

Obviously you and I are on different pages when it comes to Todd. I believe his removal from the membership to be both premature and immature.

So as you and everyone else knows…I called Todd and shared with him my displeasure concerning his removal.

Todd’s contributions to NACHI far outweigh this simplistic, minor, insignificant, discretion that he was removed for. An unfounded removal as far as I’m concerned.

I voiced my opinion with Nick and he agreed with me. Subsequently I invited Todd back and he graciously declined after some inner thought. I respect his decision and would hope that everyone here in NACHI will do the same and stop with the uncalled bashing. Todd is a fine outstanding man and deserves our respect and admiration for the time and effort that he spent here at NACHI. I am proud to call Todd a friend…

You Betcha! :wink:

I have not known Todd to be anything other that a contribution either. I would hope that he changes his mind and accepts the offer to stay and allow an egregious error to be corrected.

Coming back here to suggest people leave the BS of this message board for another is less than a “gracious” declining of the offer (at least in its timing). This is a bit out of character for Todd. I only suggest that he wouldn’t be bent out of shape over the issue if he didn’t want to be here.

This type of pride seldom serves anyone. So I will be another one to say, **

Get your *** back here Todd!** You are still needed here.

Everbody should have a chance to do something stupid, and it is obviously not yet your turn.

(Maybe just turn is membership back on and give him a little time)

Hi John,

With all due respect, could you provide some insight on this last statement?

Todd is a fine outstanding man and deserves our respect and admiration for the time and effort that he spent here at NACHI.

He consistantly shoots from the lip, particularly at me, with unfounded accusations that, quitr frankly, I am a little sick of.

Though I hold no personal malice toward him, I wonder when he’s gonna wake up, and think twice before he speaks once. As to effort here at NACHI, what effort has that been, exactly?

Hi Joe,

Sure I’ll comment. But to comment I will have to go beyond Todd. I will need to include many other names of individuals who were here from almost the very beginning when NACHI’s bb system was begun.

It was through these individuals that many new and innovative paths were introduced and it was their input that helped either dismiss or strengthen those paths. It was those early members (pioneers) who helped forge the way for NACHI’s name into the vocabularies of others in the home industry. So in a roundabout way they were contributors.

But more to the question…Was Todd’s name synonymous with any NACHI programs. Not that I know of, but for some reason I do remember his involvement with a prospective chapter and Arizona legislation. I remember his being the sound mind in Arizona when tempers flared and indiscriminate NACHI bashing was taking place in Arizona.

As to his shortness with you - I’m assuming that was a rhetorical question. But unfortunately it did seem that his removal was based on your statements. So be it as it was - many members assumed the same.

Joe, as usual, (and it seems to happen to both of us) you were in the wrong place at the right time (or is it right place and the wrong time?) and got blamed exclusively again. Hence his shortness.

I found that out the hard way. :frowning:

Ditto

Hmmmm…

Good Lord Joe…if you’re going to make comments like that, I would personally like to know why Roy and Ray are still working members and haven’t been let go of for all the crap going on. :neutral: :shock: :roll:

BIG DITTO!

So interesting this person lives an a glass home and has the nerve to continue to keep throwing stones like she does .
She is nothing but an overloaded conestoga wagon just rattling along.
She lives up to her name " Where’s the meat" all noise no substance.
Jealousy just keeps eating away at her.

Roy Cooke

</IMG></IMG></IMG>

John B,

I’d like to become part of this MB, but found it impossible to join.

I used Internet Explorer(twice) and Firefox(twice) in order to join this MB but I continue to get the following pop-up message…

The confirmation code you entered was incorrect

I’m quite aggravated now, so would you assist me in joining your MB.

You keep failing to tell me what you are convinced I am jealous of.:roll:

The waddle?
The cute little bald head?
The beer belly? (oh no wait, I have one of those)

I sure hope you’ll tell me soon. I can’t wait to find out what it is I’ve been jealous of all this time! :wink:

Windy

You are mumbling again, do you have a something in your mouth?

I wonder are you describing your self.
I guess we all know where the meat is on Wendy now.

Roy Cooke

Perfect examples. :smiley:

How true it is unfortunately Wendy gets my attention .
She follows me around like my shadow.
I ignore, she says she is done folllowing .
And life is great.
Until here is windy Wendy again .
With A little luck ,we can now completely ignore each other.
Thanks for the reminder John .
Sounds like you are getting snow like Colorado.
So Sorry.
We have about 8 inches on the Ground .
Your Northern Buddy
Roy
</IMG>

Speaking of confusion…

We’ve got 2 NHITIs

National Home Inspection Technical Institute

and

National Home Inspection Training Institute

Both are currently active. The former is the subject of this thread. The latter is mentioned in What’s New.

Probably the same as everybody else.
3 Days after he is dead! **

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/9036/deatheo8.gif

If you keep on quoting her, it defeats the purpose of those of us who have put her on ignore. :roll: