Today's Daily Door Prize donated by NACHI.

A cool stereo: http://www.nachi.org/moregreatdailydoorprizes2006.htm

First one to reply to this post with his/her name, city, state and NACHI ID# wins!

Paul Abernathy
Harrisonburg,VA 22802
NACHI # NACHI05092788

John McKenna
Crockett TX
nachi106010687

Ah man. I thought it was over for today. But I suspected when I saw Nick online.

Congrats Paul! That sure was close!

Paul wins!

See ya all tomorrow for another great Daily Door Prize.

Way to go Paul…

John McKenna
American Home Inspection

Thanks John…nothing but LUCK…and NICK should put a limit on it because of people like MYSELF…lol…thehehehe…I can see myself getting carried away and being FLAMED for being a DOOR PRIZE HOG…

it’s like when I am on the GOLF COURSE…lol…DESIRE to WIN !..lol

I just don’ get it I guess.
I either don’t see it 'till the next day or like now, it say’s the 5th. But where is it??
Jim Barnes
Mesa Co. 81643

Here it is 1:29am,08-05-06 yet my post say’s it’s 7:27am 08-05-06
I just don’ get it?
can someone explain, how this works?

Jim Barnes CMI
Mesa, Co

You must not have your forum time set correctly. If you go into your control panel you should be able to set the time to your location so it matches the actual time where you are.

Wendy, Thank you for the time change info, it’s been driving me nuts.
Michael Ashburn

No problem Michael! Glad to help! :slight_smile: Have a great day!

Thanks Wendy…But, that’s not the problem, already checked. And just did again to be sure, my time is automatically set by (time-b.nist.gov)
Anyone else??? :frowning:

Jim Barnes CMI

No, the time on the actual forum. Just a sec. I’ll get the exact location for you.

It’s not your time on your computer. BRB.

Okay…go to Control Panel (up at the top of the forum)

then click on Edit Options (on the left panel)
      then go to Date and Time options and change it to wherever you are PST, Atlantic, or whatever....I cut and pasted mine below... hth

http://www.nachi.org/forum/images/2006/buttons/collapse_thead.gif Date & Time Options Time ZoneAll timestamps displayed on the forums can be automatically corrected to show the correct time for your location in the world. Simply select the appropriate time zone from the list below. (GMT -12:00) Eniwetok, Kwajalein (GMT -11:00) Midway Island, Samoa (GMT -10:00) Hawaii (GMT -9:00) Alaska (GMT -8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (GMT -7:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada) (GMT -6:00) Central Time (US & Canada), Mexico City (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima (GMT -4:00) Atlantic Time (Canada), Caracas, La Paz (GMT -3:30) Newfoundland (GMT -3:00) Brazil, Buenos Aires, Georgetown (GMT -2:00) Mid-Atlantic (GMT -1:00 hour) Azores, Cape Verde Islands (GMT) Western Europe Time, London, Lisbon, Casablanca (GMT +1:00 hour) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris (GMT +2:00) Kaliningrad, South Africa (GMT +3:00) Baghdad, Riyadh, Moscow, St. Petersburg (GMT +3:30) Tehran (GMT +4:00) Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Baku, Tbilisi (GMT +4:30) Kabul (GMT +5:00) Ekaterinburg, Islamabad, Karachi, Tashkent (GMT +5:30) Bombay, Calcutta, Madras, New Delhi (GMT +6:00) Almaty, Dhaka, Colombo (GMT +7:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta (GMT +8:00) Beijing, Perth, Singapore, Hong Kong (GMT +9:00) Tokyo, Seoul, Osaka, Sapporo, Yakutsk (GMT +9:30) Adelaide, Darwin (GMT +10:00) Eastern Australia, Guam, Vladivostok (GMT +11:00) Magadan, Solomon Islands, New Caledonia (GMT +12:00) Auckland, Wellington, Fiji, Kamchatka Time Zone: In addition, you may set the appropriate option to allow for daylight savings time in your part of the world. Automatically detect DST settings DST corrections always on DST corrections always off DST Correction Option: Start of the WeekDifferent parts of the world traditionally use a different day as the start of the week. Select the appropriate day for your region here, in order to have the calendar appear correctly. Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Start of the Week:

Now ain’t you the clever one…Thank you :slight_smile:
Now let’s see if it worked.
wish me luck:mrgreen:

Good Luck, and thanks! :wink:

Hey…Looky There…it actually worked. :slight_smile:
It was kinda nice to know the time in London though, that’s what it was set for.
Course I didn’t know.
I’m just now join’n the 21st Century.
I swore I would never use a computer, now look… it’s the first place I go while waiting for the morning coffee.
And I must admit the computer generated form is a whole lot easier and safer. As far as law suits, which we all should remember, 25% of us will be sued this year. So the stats say.
But anyway…THANK YOU very much, you saved some hair from being pulled. :slight_smile:

Jim Barnes CMI

Oh thank God! :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t want you to lose anymore of that eh? :wink: :smiley:

You are so very welcome. I can imagine it was frustrating. :slight_smile:

I answered right back this morning. To let you know it worked. But it didn’t post properly so I’ll try again.:frowning:
It Worked !!! :slight_smile:
Thank you a bunch, it was driving me up the walls and back again, 'course this thing is like that…‘My little compu-confuser’. It is trying at times. But it truely is a BIG benefit to my productivity.
Thanks again and agian…
till next time.:wink:

Jim Barnes CMI