Today's Daily Door Prize donated by NACHI.

http://www.nachi.org/corel2006.htm

First one to reply with his/her name, city, state and NACHI ID# wins!

Meeeeeeeeee

Oh my gosh! My heart’s racing! Yay!

Thanks NACHI, Thanks Nick!

Just in case

Wendy Forsyth
Shelton, Washington

Good job Wendy…Boo-Who…next time:D Right…

:slight_smile:

Thanks Jim!

Thank God we can go to bed now. :slight_smile:

Wendy wins!

See ya all tomorrow with another great Daily Door Prize.

Wendy, you do not have a correct address on file at www.nachi.org/profileintro.htm Email me your shipping address.

Ok…Thanks Wendy…I stand corrected…Sorry Jamie…:roll: …
Didn’t know you were a girl …wo;-) ops…Still Good a Coloradan WINS!!

Thanks Nick…Good night.

Thanks Nick for bringing that to my attention. I updated my profile and will email it to you.

Thanks again!

HEY , Corel! A good Canadian company with lots of great products including Word Perfect, the best Word Processor out there!

Awesome! That’s great to hear George! I had a trial of the regular Photo Album 6 that came with my computer, but it ran out. So this is something I could really use. :slight_smile:

Congrats, Wendy. you big winner,you.:slight_smile: Let me know how the photo editor thingee works for ya. I’ve tried a couple but haven’t found one that I really like.
Jamie

:slight_smile: Thanks Jamie!

I’ll let ya know when I win the trip to Disney and I’ll give ya a call k? :wink:

Congrats to you on the printing. I could use some of that too. :slight_smile:

The photo editor is Great Wendy…:smiley: …in fact the whole Corel six program is Great…Word perfect is incredible…:shock: …not to mention it’s the only editor my Palm-Tech prgrams will function on…:roll: …I know. I tried to do with out it and zapped myself for a couple day’s, Palm-Tech just up and quit working, lost an entire day’s shoot of a house because of it…

…had to go back and needless to say the home owner was not a ‘Happy Camper’…in fact he and she were down right rude…:mrgreen: …Good thing they were not the ones paying for it, just got real lucky.:twisted:
Speaking of home owners…I don’t know about the rest of you but, I personally would rather have an entire swarm of Gnats, or Mosquitos, or even Hornets, follow me around than a home owner. Atleast with the Gnats and ‘skeeters’ I can go to my truck get the bug spray…BAM!!..They’re history…Home owners how the H— do you get rid of \:D/ 'em…PLEASE>>>>>anyone figure this one out yet let me know…inspect’n since '86 and ain’t figured it out yet…HELP!!!

Jim,
Have a good helping of beans, if you know what I mean, and no one will
follow you not even the dog. Works every time.

Russell Britton
BHI

Kinda ‘Tacky’,don’t ya think?..:roll: …Yeah, it probably works but it doesn’t do a dam thing for your personallity…or referals. H-- a ‘dead skunk’ under their house was what I was think’n,:twisted: they’re all over the roads this time of year who would know right…\:D/ …I would, and that’s a problem for me. We gotta do better than that…:-;; …next.

But seriously Thanks;

Jim,
I was just kidding :roll: but I personally dont have a problem with whoever wantsto walk around with me. I will answer questions as we go. Because I usely will go over any problems after the inspection.

Russell Britton
BHI

I’m not…:mrgreen: …I usually don’t mind either…:cool: …but when ya know they’re try’n to set you up with something, it can be really nerving…:twisted: …The husband right on my shoulder.:mad: …while the wife is flash’n private parts…#-o …I just couldn’t do my job…:weird:.really caught me by surprize. Yet in Navada… I used to see it all the time, go to high roller places, with some of the most high tech security systems you could imagine,tunneled underground vaults, the whole ten-yards I’ve actually seen expandable electric system in live trees, jacuzzi’s hand carved out of granite rock.](*,)…in place rock,(all of which leak, and usually a naked lady or man lurking close by)…with trees grow’n right thru the roof with sway flashings installed, ever seen one of them?:-k Two story solid teak banisters w/two story copper fire place open faced on both stories.
Enough already… I do ramble…must be an age thing…:freaked-: