TPREIA and InterNACHI - Best Associations

July 1, 2022

TPREIA

Thank you, Brenda, TPREIA and InterNACHI, best associations I have ever joined. I have been an inspector for over 20 years and was a member of a former association. The previous association began to deteriorate and became disorganized with a loss of interest for its members. TPREIA is totally different in many good ways, it’s like family. Now a member of TPREIA for several years, I couldn’t be happier and it’s been a great experience.

TPREIA teamed with InterNACHI, it just doesn’t get any better and we benefit from the very best of both worlds. They provide the best quality educational training via webinars and in-classroom classes that not only fulfill the required CEUs but also provide inspectors with the education needed to further advance and to better serve the public. TPREIA and InterNACHI are well organized and professional associations.

The involvement in the classrooms and webinars brings forth an energy of good feeling and comradery among fellow inspectors. Brenda with TPREIA has always been there to assist, she is phenomenal.

Thank you, Brenda and Paul Roebuck, you are very much appreciated.

Felix Ruvalcaba
Advantage Inspection Services

1 Like