Trump angered many in the NFL

""At the rally, Trump angered many in the NFL by calling for team owners to fire any “son of a Bit*ch” who “disrespects our flag.”

“If a player wants the privilege of making millions of dollars in the NFL, or other leagues, he or she should not be allowed to disrespect our Great American Flag (or Country) and should stand for the National Anthem. If not, YOU’RE FIRED. Find something else to do!”"

I agree %100…
Bunch of Muslims I think.

I also agree, They are ungrateful P.O.S.

There’s bigger things to worry about

I disagree.

Think about it like this. When you watch T.V. Judge and they say all rise. You do not stand up.

When you watch a concert or performer on T.V you do not applaud.

Why would you stand up if you were not there for the anthem.

I can sure as hell bet you anytime I am at a PLACE WHERE IT IS PERFORMED MY OLD CRIPPLED *** STANDS THE F U C K UP! Because I have respect for my Nation and our Flag.

Your Meme or whatever the hell they are called that you copied and pasted some SCUMBAG made is asinine like the P.O.S. who created it.

We’re white, we’re male and we’re somewhat younger Americans. We haven’t experienced what different cultures have endured here so I’m not one to say it’s right or wrong what they are doing. Being that they are employees then that’s another story if they should or not. But ether way I’m still going to watch and cheer on my fantasy players and yell at the tv when my running back gets .6 points in London