Unidentified material

I can’t get the picture to enlarge much, but it looks like that spray insulation stuff that you can put in the doorways, or windows to fill in the gaps. I saw them using a similar type of spray in insulation on tv the other day to fill in the spaces in the framing, and then cut it down level with the studs, and then place the drywall over it.