UplinkRobotics visited me today

The Marten MK2 Pro by UplinkRobotics features 10x optical zoom, water resistance, 1-way audio, the ability to drive flipped over, and extended range. Inspect crawl spaces like never before! Keep yourself safe, dry, and clean by using the MK2.

Learn more at: Marten MK2 Pro Advanced Robot Inspection Crawler – UplinkRobotics and ask for the InterNACHI member discount.

3 Likes

I received my MK2 Pro a couple weeks ago. I’ve been impressed with it. I’ve tried the Crawlbot XL and the Superdroid. The only thing I don’t like about it is you can’t record with the driving camera and the “video” camera is so zoomed in its hard to see, so there’s a lot of toggling back and forth. And the drive camera isn’t centered so I see half of one wheel all the time. But it has been better going over pipes and debris without getting stuck.
Also when I asked about the InterNACHI discount I was told it doesn’t apply to the MK2 Pro since its not a “home inspection robot” (their words).

2 Likes

Well, that doesn’t mesh… :-1:

3 Likes

yeah…apparently the discount is only for the Marten Inspection Crawler and not any of the variants. (As of my order date, June 7). Nick only said “ask for the InterNACHI member discount,” he didn’t say they’d give it :wink:

1 Like

We just met today about the discount. Simply demand one. Then it has to go higher up the chain of command.

1 Like

Working on it!

$300 off: InterNACHI Member Discounts For UplinkRobotics Products - UplinkRobotics