Very old boiler steam convert

Inspected a house built in 1912, has a MILLS oil boiler using old steam pipes fitted with some of them fitted with copper pipes.
Q1 - about what year/decade do you think this boiler is from ?

Q2 - I believe it was a steam boiler feeding rads now using water as heating source feeding rads and some baseboard , looks like they removed the steam gauge on the side and replaced with new manifold for water heat - agree?

Q3 - Are dielectric unions needed between steam pipes and copper , painted with black paint - couldn’t make it out if they had them - I’m thinking not

Correction SMITH name boiler

The Smith Cast Iron Boilers have been around for over 150-years. It’s hard to say from viewing from my cell phone. The copper pipes should tell you that the system has been updated/taken care of. I agree with question #2.

To answer question #3, Yes dielectric unions are needed to prevent corrosion.

The Smith Cast Iron Boilers have been around for over 150-years. It’s hard to say from viewing from my cell phone. The copper pipes should tell you that the system has been updated/taken care of. I agree with question #2.

To answer question #3, Yes dielectric unions are needed to prevent corrosion.

Looks 150 yrs old. But still works. Made em to last thats for sure Thanx for input on the unions.