Video Testimonial

Hi all,

Just received my free case of books, “Now That You’ve Had a Home Inspection”. Very nice gift for providing InterNACHI with a video testimonial for possible use on their new homepage. Longest one minute of my life spent making a video testimony :o) Thanks Nick!

I hear you, mine was like a hour long for one minuet of video, I think I took like about 150 retakes. All worth it I cant wait till i get my books this Friday.:mrgreen:

Thanks guys.

I got my books a few days ago. Thanks Nick!

I hope my video makes the cut. Just got my free case of books today, super quick delivery. Thanks for everything you do

Received my free case of books, this afternoon. Awesome! I’ve been wanting to order some books, but just don’t have the budget to do it at this point. So, this was kind of a blessing in disguise. I submitted a testimony video several days back. Everything I said on it was true. I gave high kudo’s on the educational resources, the inspector forums, etc. There was just not enough time to say or explain it all. Nevertheless,I ended with a statement something to the effect that InterNACHI is a powerhouse organization!

I know what you mean about the retakes, I finally got it the way I wanted then accidentally deleted it and had to do another bunch of retakes! All in all mine took over an hour as well.