Vote for 2010 Website of the Year

Most members never visit the boards. It would be great if a mass email was sent out in the future (been discussed in the past but hasn’t happened yet).

The problem with that is the members not on forums would have no idea whom to vote for since they are not going on line anyway.

The only way I can think of to expand would be to open it up on other forums,facebook,or add some incentive to vote since this is the all about me generation.
Sounds crazy but you could I am sure cause the contest to be a automatic popup landing page like those ads we see on some sites whenever someone comes to the internachi.com landing page.

I tried mass email 3 years ago for the Awards voting, and it helped to get a few votes, but not enough to make a difference.

As I recall, and it is still a requirement that is signed by the Member at the time of joining the Association, is to meet all requirements of the membership.
Six years ago, this was part of it;
Within the first 10 days after becoming a certified member…

So the one’s that are not participating, are not in compliance with the original Membership requirement.

Where is the Membership Requirement Police. :mrgreen:

We all know that they are here to just take advantage of the free information and logos provided by the Association.

Since the requirement reads You must log in, that is all they do. Nothing there to tell them that participation is required.

There has to be a way to get some of those Members here once in awhile.

Suggestions anyone?

Give Nick some.:slight_smile:

Bribery?..Mass emails stating that 1 lucky voter gets…a free year membership…Something like that?

bump

Just one day left folks!
While you’re attending the Christmas party and giveaways… don’t forget to place your votes! :smile:

Maybe next year you should make it a stipulation in order to be able to get a gift from Nicks Christmas party that you have to vote. That would get plenty of participation

Thanks for the idea we Love any and all thoughts Roy

My vote’s in

Jeff

Glad to you wearing the badge Bobby.

Could you be more clear, please?

Larry… see my avatar

Thanks, Jeff. I couldn’t make much sense out of the sentence.

Oh come on Larry you are an inspector.That makes you part detective.You know what an avatar is and a few of us in these posts are using the same.You did not notice?
Gosh I hope you notice the leaks.he he .

Voters: 48. This poll is closed
Thanks to all who voted … Roy

Well… it was Bob that wrote it! :p;-)

Congrats to BCWarner who ever you are as there is no name on the website?
Oh well.

I hope you see more stuff inspecting Bob than you do here. :wink:

On EVERY page

Well done all and Gongrats Bill.

I see your name on EVERY page, odd? :wink:

Congratulations Bill.