Water heater vent

Is the flex piece in the middle correct? Has to be b-vent right? This is a new construction inspection. Thanks guys.

It’s as b-vent connector. Perfectly acceptable.

Could not find a label or stamp anywhere. Thanks for the info Joe.

No screws attaching it to the draft hood, that is wrong

Single-Vent Single Wall Connector Kit