WDI Inspection Training

Originally Posted By: rkuntz
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Just want to pass this training opportunity along to all members. The PA Pest Management Association is conducting a 3 day training class (Feb 4-6) that is preparation for becoming certified for the state of PA. NACHI members get a $200 discount, final cost is $295. Their website is www.papma.com.

FYI Nick, I am working on a link exchange with them.

RonK

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Thanks. All help is appriciated. Maybe I should have used the spellchecker on that one.

Nick

Originally Posted By: rkuntz

Nick

Actually its spelled appreciated. Take the $15 and put it toward training on the use of spell checker for yourself. You should try using it sometimes, it is a really cool program. Take it from me I have a hard time remembering how to spell my own name sometimes.

Ron

PS Hey Chris, can you show Nick where the spell check button is?

Originally Posted By: ismetaniuk

This membership was a big waste of my time!

Igor

Top To Bottom Inspections

Glen Spey, NY

Originally Posted By: jschmidt

Does anyone out there know of any good books on the subject of wdi inspection , reporting , etc . I want cheap used and informative .

James Schmidt

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

James,

Here's some cheap used information:

Form an alliance and a relationship with a licensed pest control company. Farm out your leads to them. You don't want to be in that business unless you want to be an applicator. Some companies charge as little as $25.00 to do a WDI inspection, "betting on the come" for getting the termite treatments. If you want to be licensed to do WDI in Texas, you first must be an applicator for 12 months.

--
Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.