We want to hire an HVAC trainer. Please help me!

Originally Posted By: cdoane
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Hello,

I am looking for a qualified HVAC trainer, possibley two or three. Our intentions are to film him giving his course to our cameras. We would need you to come to us here in Denver, we have a studio and actual homes in which to do the filming. We will not be doing anything fancy, or costly, no one will become a moviestar, we want a simple traing DVD. You know Nick, there will be no doubt that NACHI made the DVD, I'm sure he will have ads everywhere he can put them, I can't stop him. We will fly you out here and pay 1500.00 a day plus expenses. Please email me or Gary Johnson with any suggestions for finding a couple of good HVAC trainers who would be willing to help.

corythereporter@yahoo.com
(303)258-7271

Originally Posted By: gjohnson

As Cory said. If you have any questions or want to be considered please e-mail me. As I will be picking the people that are selected.

gary.johnson@nachi.org

--
Gary (Snicker's) Johnson - Free NACHOS
The NACHI Foundation
Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: rsummers

Wow you would think that there would be more responses to this. I know that there are a few HVAC guys here from prior posts. If you are looking for a hands on guy that can run you thru a system start up, what to look for on a residential walk thru give me a call. I have 16 years of hands on experience from Install to service and sheet metal. Most of the trainers that have taught classes I have attended work for the manufacture or material suppliers have you tried any local source? I will have the time to help after the end of April call me if you cant find any one else.

Originally Posted By: gjohnson

Rolland…most of the repsonses are coming to me in email format

Gary (Snicker’s) Johnson - Free NACHOS

The NACHI Foundation

Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: rbrown1

Gary,

Check with John Bowman with respect to the other John.

This man knows his stuff and presented extremely well at the Finger Lakes Chapter this past Saturday.

I think you, along with everyone else will be pleasantly surprised with this gentleman's knowledge and professional presentation.

I just arrived home and haven't unpacked yet, other wise I would have his last name etc.

--
Bob Brown
President NACHI Du-Ka Chapter ON. Canada
NACHI Cell: 1-484-429-5465

ACISS Home Inspections
bob@aciss.biz

Certified Adult Training Services
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com
info@certifiedadulttrainingservices.com