Welcome to the InterNACHI®️ Forum

“We don;t need no stinking badges”

1 Like

JJ I see your a Forum Whiz

The way I see it, how can I honestly bitch about something if I don’t give it an honest try first?? Still don’t know more than the basics, but I’m getting there.

Thanks for the info.It’s all new to me on this site so I probably won’t notice the difference since I didnt see the old Board. Looking forward to embarking on this new career. Good luck to all who endeavor so.
All the best
William Vega

1 Like

Yep! agree.
However, It’s just a message board . Nothing more nor less…

I want my signature back! Gotta boost that SEO anyway I can! Amiright?

Anyone else: feel free to advise me how to pump up :muscle: my seo for real :clap: :100:

Why don’t you do a new sig line?

You need to put a space between the emos.

1 Like

What happened to the photos that went with many posts. Don’t see them …

Thanks! I’ll Check it out . . .
Russ

1 Like

Give me an example…OK?

Good recommendation and those steps have helped “tailor” my home page as well.

1 Like

Here’s a recent post that had photos before the migration

https://forum.nachi.org/t/atypical-hip-and-valley-rafter-splices/129179

That is strange…

Under the Kansas / Missouri tab we’ve posted Pics of our past seminars … Don’t see them

I don’t think any of the thousands of photos made the transfer from the old message board.

IMO I like the old forum and format much better. Easier to navigate topics. It was cleaner. Geared for an association. But guess we are forced. I knew the change was coming. I was hoping for a better platform.

4 Likes

Besides all our pictures from past posts being gone … The signature lines below are names are a jumbled mess for most of us / SEE mine for an Example. Also what happened to our InterNACHI member number after our names, etc?? The old forum was much easier to read, navigate, etc.

I’m seriously afraid this change will cost us dearly …

2 Likes

The new forum is vastly superior in just about every way I can think of. Make a few adjustments, rework your signatures, learn a few techniques and you’ll soon not miss that old, tired assed platform with the long waits in improperly oriented pictures.

2 Likes

Absolutely!