Welcome to the InterNACHI®️ Forum

Welcome to the InterNACHI®️ forum! This is a place for home inspectors and InterNACHI®️ members to discuss everything and anything related to the home inspection industry.

On April 5th, 2019 we moved to a brand-new forum platform called Discourse. It’s a modern, mobile-ready, and FAST system that should serve us well for many years. But this is a big shift, and it’s going to take us some time to tweak and adjust things to better fit our community.

There will inevitably be bugs or areas that need to be improved. The first few weeks will be an adjustment period—expect some things to change (based on member feedback and our experience using the forum day-to-day). We’re currently aware:

• Some old posts are not properly formatted (quotes look weird/links don’t work/etc). This is something that will automatically work itself out over the course of 5–6 days (and should only affect old posts).
  • Some accounts may not have been imported correctly. If you log in and don’t have access to your old posts, just contact us and we’ll make sure to fix it.
  • Signatures aren’t always showing. All users have the option to enable/disable signatures for themselves. Unfortunately this setting was turned off for all users when everything was imported. We’re working to re-enable that setting for everyone.

If you have comments or suggestions about how to improve the forum (or encounter any bugs), feel free to add them to the Forum Feedback section. (In there you can also vote for existing suggestions to help us prioritize changes.)

So take a look around, give the new system some time, and help us make the next 2 million posts even better than the last!

11 Likes

Thanks !
It doesn’t look to bad…Nope!

1 Like

Ken Rentz here. I cannot login. or i login in and am being nagged to join to see the inspector only forum and it will not let me see the forum. What is up
My email
krentz@ncviphi.com

HELP…

1 Like

Where do I find mark all read?

2 Likes

Good question, Roy. :upside_down_face: :thinking: :smile:

4 Likes

Go to “New”, to the left of your face on top of page choose the 3 lines, and on the bottom choose “Delete New”

3 Likes

Hello all, this is my first day on board, I am really impressed with the quality of conversation on the forum. Heading to sunny Florida next week to continue my education.

4 Likes

It is different but I am sure it will be better

This is gonna be very nice and easy to navigate I like it.:star_struck:

2 Likes

Where’s the “Ignore” button?

3 Likes

While only the site admins can confirm it, it looks like there are several “Trust Levels” that must be attained before certain privileges are allowed. This Discourse, the new forum platform, blog explains it in more detail. Apparently Trust Level 2 is required for enabling the Ignore feature. But the system admin can lower that level requirement if they so choose to do so.

2 Likes

Don’t like the new format even 1%. Probably won’t be back.

3 Likes

Idea when the signatures will be back and operational for everyone

Hi All! Here to take the Well Inspection course

Testing testing 1 2 tree

A little hard to navigate yet.

There is a lot of information to find and read and digest.

I feel the same way. Can’t even find the Award Forum. It’s buried somewhere.
Have no idea where anything is.

I hate to say it but I’m with you Steve. After the 3-4 month hoopla it’s definitely not an improvement.

1 Like

Somebody should have created a ‘cheat sheet’ to steer us into the right direction for things we are accustomed to. Like Steve and Chris, I don’t have the time or desire to learn a new program… especially going into the kick-off of my season opener!!

1 Like