We're Giving Away Life-Time Memberships to InterNACHI®

We’re giving away life-time memberships to InterNACHI® at the upcoming Professional Inspectors Convention 2022 in Southern California.
internachi membership
​Become a member of InterNACHI®, the world’s largest home inspector association, FOR LIFE!

Annual dues are normally $499 per year, but this fee will be waived for some lucky winners! Enjoy free membership benefits, training, certification, and Continuing Education from InterNACHI® School, the only home inspector college accredited by the U.S. Dept. of Education.

Anyone attending the convention will be eligible to win the prize!

Get the details about the Professional Inspectors Convention 2022 hosted by InterNACHI® in Southern California.

3 Likes

I was once studying through InterNACHI to become a home inspector but never finished. I have been thinking of starting again now that I’m retired and looking for additional income. I saw this and thought it would be a great way to get back in, until I noticed you would have to be at the convention to be able to win it. I guess this must be for those that are already members, as it would seem a bit silly to go to the convention (and probably not being able to attend as I’m not a member) just to try to win a lifetime membership.

Hi, @tseemuth. The convention is open to members and non-members alike. And we’re giving away a ton of stuff (over $30,000 worth of stuff) to some lucky folks who come to the convention. Come join us! https://convention2022.nachi.org/

It would be silly attend only with the HOPES of winning a prize, but it would be wise to attend with the EXPECTATION of learning a lot about the home inspection profession and meeting with other industry professionals (your peers) and vendors of products and services critical to performing the best inspections and support for our customers.

6 Likes

Pitty I will not be able to make it.
I will be there in spirit.
Enjou.
Maybe next year all the way from the Western Cape, South Africa.

1 Like

Melvern, It would be awesome if you could come to the conference next year. It would be a pleasure to meet you and talk about inspections in SA.

1 Like