Where and How do I find information about history roof installation in property?

Even though InterNACHI hasn’t certified him (because in our eyes, he is still a student), your state issued him a home inspector’s license… the same license you have. He cannot use InterNACHI’s logo and is not visible on InterNACHI’s inspector search sites.

He’s visible on YOUR state’s DBPR site though… right alongside you.

wsiegel… again you are barking up the wrong tree.

Where are all those people that wanted licenses now???

What’s perplexing to me is that even though he is only a student member of InterNACHI, and even though he is invisible on our search sites until he completes our courses, and even though we don’t permit him to use our logo, and even though we don’t include him on our list of certified wind mitigation inspectors… wsiegel still comes on our message board and blames me personally for him being an issued a license by wsiegel’s state, as if I work at the DBPR or something.

Sometimes I just scratch my head.

Its very simple. Once you understand it’s Nicks job to get as many people to get into the Home Inspection Industry as possible, then you understand his game.

He is NOT A INCOME GENERATING HOME INSPECTOR…he runs a home inspection organization. Get that through your heads. Of course he is in favor of adapting ANYTHING that generates HOME INSPECTORS…

He could care less if you come or go…there will be more to replace you. It very simple, what would you want if your income and growth depends on MORE people getting into the profession? You want MORE people reguardless of quality or qualifications.

Want proof?

He can track where over 1,000,000 referals went but can’t keep track if someone has completed the “mandatory” classes. He doesn’t WANT to, because then he would have to kick people out.

You want as few as possible he want the most as possible…once you understand that…then you understand the game.

You mean you found a big brain in your undies?

And Russell, you are correct again.:smiley:

Russel writes:

OMG Russel. He was already in the inspection industry!!!

His sample report is 3 years old. He took AHIT’s pre-licensing courses. He’s been doing inspections in at least 2 different states. He was issued the same Florida home inspector license that you were issued. … all before he came here.

THEN,… he joined InterNACHI as a student member… just last week. He didn’t complete all the courses we require and so remains invisible. If I didn’t allow him to join InterNACHI as a student, he’d still be a licensed home inspector in your state.

And Nick you worry me. Where in HIS comment does it state this was HIS sample report? Where does it say this was a report that HE did?

Once again you read what fits your needs. Go get em Nick…see what you can do to flood my yes - MY - profession. My base income is greatly based on the average fees charged to a certain point. You income is based on how many get into the industry. You want quantity and I want quality…its basic and common knowledge…

So once again…where did it say this was HIS report that HE did 3 years ago?

Once again…this was NOT HIS REPORT…it was a SAMPLE report for the software…Not one he did…

His website was plagerized from several others…where in S. Florida is there a basement?

See my buddy Nick…you seem to read what you want and then try to make it fit nicely in your world…Sorry, it does not work like that.

OK Russell. You pretend that you run InterNACHI’s Membership Department. Here is a fully licensed home inspector who applies as an invisible student member of InterNACHI. Tell us all what grounds you would use to deny his application. This I gotta see.

So I guess now you going back on the three years experience the guy had. Go ahead and say it…Russell you were right, I was wrong…come on now…it only hurts for a bit…

OK. Let’s say you are correct and that he has zero experience. Now pretend that you run InterNACHI’s Membership Department. Here is a fully licensed home inspector who applies to be an invisible student member of InterNACHI. Tell us all what grounds you would use to deny his application.

That the problem Nick, You set yourself up so you can’t deny him. You will accept anyone and anything. Want proof…Doug Wall is a licensed Home Inspector by the State of Florida and a member of INACHI and has been for years and has NEVER once completed a Home Inspection.

Kinda funny to be a member of an organization for several years and never have completed ONE Home Inspection. You prove my point more and more Nick. You set up and have now painted yourself into a corner to accept every idiot that comes along (not anyone specific) and there is nothing you can do about it.

Now the kicker is, YOUR PROUD OF IT!

Nick you want numbers, thats your gig…I know it. I am OK with it. I think it just YOU who has to face it.

Once again, since this is YOUR organization and you are so proud of each person, then when you are buying your inspection building. Let me pick the inspector and I will pay ALL fees, travel, food, inspection fees. ME…I will pay it!

Here is the kicker you can only make your decision on his report and cannot inspect it yourself or anyone else. Thats what you do to the public, you knowing unleash unqualified, incompetent people and give them a title.

So now what can you do? You had such a hard on to beat ASHI and be the biggest that you never worried about quality…you beat em and they are but gone. But there will always be another around the corner. Maybe not bigger, but you will NOT be able to compete with their standards and quality. Wanna bet?

Nick, there is no need to argue with people like wsiegel, he’s a type of unreasonable person who does not understand anything, look he’s not even a member student of internachi, I believe he’s having a hard time to get he’s licensed and certification that’s why he’s so pissed off with other who are certified and Licensed, many of these inspector who critizice others because they got nothing else to do, all I can say I will ignore these type of people and keep a positive attitude, people who want to help i will reply to them and thanks them, people who talks crap I will just ignore them, i have nothing against them.

He’s not indivisible, his website links directly from this thread and any other thread he post in. Directly form his profile name.

http://www.7stepshomeinspection.com/

Student members are invisible on our inspector search sites but not invisible on this message board as students need to ask questions on this message board.

Now pretend that you run InterNACHI’s Membership Department. Here is a fully licensed home inspector who applies to be an invisible student member of InterNACHI Tell us all what grounds you would use to deny his application.

Answered

Ok yes this is not my report, this is a “SAMPLE” report, do you know what’s SAMPLE mean, this SAMPLE it’s only to let people know how would the inspection report looks like, it’s a software I use as report, CAPICES?

More unreasonable people…

Russell writes:

What post # (post numbers are in the top right hand corner of every post) did you reveal the grounds you would use to deny a licensed home inspector a student membership in InterNACHI?

Hang in there cng1. Russell is about to reveal to us the grounds he would have used to deny your student application. This I gotta see.