Why be just a Home Inspector when you can be a... Certified Master Inspector

Why be just a Home Inspector when you can be a… Certified Master Inspector

Certified Master Inspectors (CMIs)® are the best inspectors in the world. CMI is a professional designation available to all qualifying inspectors who wish to become Board-Certified by the Master Inspector Certification Board.

All CMIs are experienced, dedicated to education, and have a proven record in the inspection industry.

1st Pro Inspection are Certified Master Inspectors.

https://certifiedmasterinspector.org/become-a-cmi

3 Likes

Nice, Roy! :smile:

Thank you brother Larry
I truly believe that anyone that qualifies for the CMI designation. Will do wonders for their business.

1 Like

Welcome, Roy. It sure did help my business! :smile:

In 26 years, I came up with all kinds of programs to try to get inspectors two things: More inspections and more money for those inspections. Most of the stuff we came up with didn’t work. So mostly, I failed. You won’t know about them because I killed them as soon as we realized they wouldn’t help inspectors make money. There are a few exceptions and one in particular that generates inspectors more inspections and also allows them to command higher fees. That is “Certified Master Inspector®” . Those three little words work.

5 Likes

It is one of my goals!

1 Like

You’ll get there, Joseph. :smile:

Yes! We will welcome you…Yep!

I couldn’t agree more Roy! From one CMI to another.:wink::innocent:

Becoming a CMI is definitely one of my goals… working to get there! It certainly seems like the title would be great for marketing.

1 Like

I can’t justify the $2500 to become certified. I was interested in the CMI, filled out the paperwork and then saw the fee and had to decline.

Not at this time.

2 Likes

That I can’t answer for you

To revive an old thread, I see many have now become CMI’s and congratulations to all of you! On a similar note, what makes the CMI designation worth it to you?

-B