Wind Mitigation Class with ( Jose Uz PH.D)

This weekend I took the wind mitigation class with Jose Uz Ph.D at CES and I must say that the class was excellent. MR. Uz covers everything you want to know about wind mitigation and more. If you want to learn how to properly fill out the OIR-BI-1802 form, take his class, you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend it…

thanks for the info Manny…

Good for you Manny.

Thank you very much for your kind words, I hope to see more InterNachi Inspectors in our classes, they are the best home inspectors they should match that with the best Wind Mit. Inspection class.

Really !!

remember special price for InterNachi members by calling:

1-800-327-EXAM (3926)

for more info visit: http://www.contractorsexamschool.com/

Thanks all,

Jose’ F. Uz, Ph.D., CRC, CPO, CHI, CHC, M-NFPA, NACHI Certified, IAC2 Certified, FHA INSP., Florida Licensed Home Inspector, Fellow of theABI
President
Caribbean** **[size=3]Realty Support Services, Inc.[/size]
Toll Free 866-261-2242
Serving 15 Florida Counties
Inspections, Surveys & Engineering Services

**“I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent their government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” **
[FONT=Arial] "I prefer dangerous liberty to peaceful servitude."
Thomas Jefferson 1787[/FONT]

I also just completed the course taught by Jose Uz Ph.D at CES on 11/13/10. The course was very well put together, informative and educational. Every facet of the OIR-BI-1802 form was covered and how to answer each and every question correctly. The 7 hour class flew by because Mr Uz kept it light, simple and all of us involved in the subject matter with lots of Q&A’s. I not only recommend this course to everyone that does or will do wind mitigation inspections but it is a must attend course if you want to fill the form out correctly.