WOW! Got my E&O quote back from Robert Dupuis

You guys may wish to check this site out.
I saved it because someone on AR claims it is extremly low.

Seem to recall under 2 grand.

http://www.ipsico.com/

What site?

Will,

I can assist you along the path of enlightenment :wink:
Contact him, from Post #1 and ask what he offers, he or Zach Ray will reply ASAP

**Robert Dupuis
Allstate Insurance Company
**RobertDupuis@Allstate.com
214-547-7222

BTW He’s also soon to be my agent and I endorse this ad :cool:

i didn’t mean to take up all of your sweet time, give it right back to you one of these days

all refunds are issued tomorrow

hth

I’m thinking the enlightenment could take place right here on the MB, as has been the case with about a dozen other E & O offerings. Since the posting party is not willing and or able for some reason to post the insurance policy details as has been the case with every other option I’ve heard of, I’ll assume its not meeting the “WOW” standard.

Maybe you could have Robert post the policy details and pricing as have many other insurance providers on this message board…

BTW, I’m old school and totally believe you get what you pay for…

http://www.ipsico.com/

sorry

Dallas area Inspectors,

Robert Dupuis will be at tonight’s NACHI North Texas meeting and you can meet and discuss the policy with him directly.

All Texas Inspectors,

The quote is free and costs nothing more than a quick email to Robert Dupis. Do it, compare it to other policies you are looking at and make a decision. It costs you nothing. If you compare this policy to the nationally offered policies you will most likely find many bells and whistles in the nationally offered policy that you will never use. Of course you will be charged significantly more for the nationally offered policy because your rate is the same as everyone else in the country. Not only will you possibly pay more than you should but you will also be financing the claims of those around the country as well. Why should you pay more because another state’s liability actuarials are significantly more than Texas?

Inspectors in other states,

Robert Dupuis is only licensed to write in Texas. He has graciously offered to help find an agent in your state who may be able to write the Allstate policy for you. Drop him, and the referred agent a line, for a “FREE, NO OBLIGATION” quote. Texas actuarial data is different from California, Oklahoma, Florida, etc., etc., etc. My premium would mean absolutely nothing to you as you would have to compare it to other policies offered in your state.

Will Handley,

You have spent an inordinate amount of time trying to destroy a policy when you could have spent that emailing Robert Dupuis, obtaining an Agents name in CA. and writing that agent for a quote. If you do not care to do this, and would still like to post the policy and information, then email Robert Dupuis and ask him to do so. It is absolutely your right to waste your time expressing your opinions! Time is precious and I certainly don’t understand your wasted efforts.

Robert,

http://www.tdi.state.tx.us/

Read the laws. Texas does not screw around with Insurance providers. As the saying goes “Don’t Mess With Texas”. They screw up, they get hung!

You’ve spent an equal amount of time being evasive about the policy. Why not post the policy details for the thousands of texas inspectors who view this MB?

Will,

You purport to know quite a bit. How many “thousands of texas inspectors” are reading this board? I would be curious to know?

According to INACHI, 10,000 members stronge with several thousand of them from two states in particular, (Texas and Florida).

You’ve answered my question quite clearly. I’ll leave you and this post alone now…

Will,

Which question might that be??? As for the number of Texas Inspectors viewing this board, are you are now saying that you have misinterpreted INACHI statistics?

Manny,

I emailed Allstate, and agent in Scottsdale will have me a quote tomorrow…Thanks…!!

At tonight’s NACHI north Texas meeting I provided Robert Dupuis with my premium check, another Inspector advised he would be providing his soon and three other different Inspectors have indicated they are more than pleased with their policy from Robert Dupuis. One even indicated that Robert Dupuis’ client service efforts are exemplary.

Just remember that obtaining a quote is free and you have no obligations to even answer after you receive the quote.

Hi Dale,

I hope it works out for you! Not sure how AZ ranks in the liability category and whether your premiums are higher than Texas on average. In any case another quote can help you appreciate which ever is your final choice.

Exactly Manny…I get quotes from all the companies before I renew each year…Allan has always been the best for what I do regarding residential and commercial, so if Allstate is a big difference (cost wise) with the same policy terms etc, why not save when you can.

I am emailing Wally G for a quote also…the more quotes the merrier…!!

But I am not getting a quote from the company Brian Kelly had (has)—:twisted:

If anyone has a copy of the policy, I’ll gladly have a look at it.

Freaking AIG NACHI insurance.:twisted: