WTF Picture of the Day

Learn to spell with Phonics!
(Don’t miss the BAD ROOM’s plug)

3 Likes

How about a Water Heart, a Dyer, a Ranger and a Diswasher?

2 Likes

Sink draining to exterior (under a slab with a disconnected line)

2 Likes
2 Likes

Check your HVAC ducts for… Bats?
I thought there was some sort of trash caught under the HVAC register in the dining room so I picked up the register to check it ount and there was a dried up bat, still clinging to the register where it was hanging upside down, as they are known to do.
I didn’t expect that.

7 Likes

That’s the flagging system here on the NACHI forum?

Oh my. I don’t even want to contemplate fixing that one. My suggestion “Remove sink, abandon drain, cap supply”

1 Like

Poor little feller, crawled in there for some warmth, woke up thirsty, napped and became a bummy. A bat Mummy.

2 Likes

Wow Bert, good catch Daniel.

The only sensible solution: cut the corner of the bathroom wall out…

You guys find panels that are labeled?

4 Likes

In some areas/states, it is ok. But I doubt it is in FL. I also find it very common in rural areas to have gray water discharge to land.

And in select Metro areas. See https://greywateraction.org/

1 Like

I’ve seen any number of outdoor kitchens that drain to the flower beds and whatnot. They really aren’t greasy pot and pans type sinks, mostly just for rinsing. These are just my friends and neighbors. I’ve not run into one during an inspection, so I’m not exactly sure how I’d call it. I suppose it depends on the situation.

1 Like

Chimney cap was curved the wrong way. Collecting water. This will rust through and cause big damage if not corrected soon.

11 Likes

What’s really surprising here is how little “poop dust” there is on that cabinet top:

Toilet and shower above. They tried to compensate for this with a exhaust fan :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That can of Krud Kutter is newish, so prior to your arrival it probably looked like Marlon Brando after Taco night doing a bombing run on Yucca flats.

Great photo Bert

1 Like

I friggin wanted to move it so bad, just to see what would happen. :man_shrugging: :grin:

5 Likes

You’re just like a cat right now. Aren’t you??
touch

2 Likes